Boxing Forum - Boxing Discussion Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,662 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Tyson has now gotten so desperate for money he actualy does the mits in public, but you have to pay a fee to watch. Would you pay to see that? I wouldn't! I can do the mits on my own, and watch other people do them at the gym I go to why would I pay to see some animal hit them? What do you think?

·
Registered
286 Posts
Like it or not he was a world champion.How many times do you get an opportunity to be with one?So Mike needs to take advantage of that.He still has a lot of debt to be rid of,so I am not surprised he is doing this and other things(mma).He's only 40,we may still have to look over our shoulder for the next few years as to weather he climbs back into the ring.Its sad but thats the situation he's in.Few champs have had their money managed well.

·
Banned
25,672 Posts
mikes still a draw where ever he goes. and as one of the best hw of all time why not take advantage of your popularity. he aint doing anything thats not been done before.

·
Premium Member
9,662 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
He would draw a bigger crowd if he was sparring though, thats what I would do if I were him.

·
Registered
3,348 Posts
bill1234 said:
Tyson has now gotten so desperate for money he actualy does the mits in public, but you have to pay a fee to watch. Would you pay to see that? I wouldn't! I can do the mits on my own, and watch other people do them at the gym I go to why would I pay to see some animal hit them? What do you think?
Bill1234 i am beging to think that you are an under cover hard core tyson FAN.

LOL

1 - 5 of 5 Posts