Boxing Forum - Boxing Discussion Forums banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I usually don't watch soccer, but over the past few days I've been catching some of the UEFA games while on the computer. Manchester United plays the winner of Liverpool-Chelsea for the championship. Go LIVERPOOL!

·
Banned
25,672 Posts
Nice avator of the scum. ;)

Brutus will like that, he's a big fan of the scum. :laugh:

United are pretty much guarenteed to win the premier league and the champions league this season. :cheeky4:

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Haha. If I knew wtf I was watching I'd know whether that was a good bet or not. I'll do 25K just for fun though.

·
Wet Beaver Bandit
5,334 Posts
I watch soccer on Telemundo. Don't know what they're saying but damn it sounds interesting!

·
Registered
4,210 Posts
DAAAAMMNNNNNN YOOUUUU RIIIIISSSEEEEEEE!!!!! I swear to god if he wouldnt have scored that own goal we wouldave got the 0-0 draw since thats the only thing L´pool are brilliant at and thats kepping it tied 0-0 when they need to. Now my dream match is ruined i wouldave loved to see my guys take Man utd in the finals :(:(:( God i hate Chel$ki and their russian oil money. Anyway im gonna cry a little and go off to bed.

·
Banned
25,672 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,687 Posts
Chealsea won last time they met... wont it happen again Tommy?

Man I dont know but I have a feeling english teams are the ones to beat this year, Liverpool Chealsea Arsenal and Machester have such a good team... even Barcelona looked inferior this time..

1 - 20 of 24 Posts