Boxing Forum - Boxing Discussion Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
El Violento
8,076 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It's been brought to my attention by text that the Carl Froch-Dennis Inkin fight is off again. I can't confirm it. Is it true? I know it was already postponed at one time. So that's not what I'm talking about. They said Inkin pulled out again and Alejandro Berrio is being looked at as a replacement. Is it true of not?

·
Banned
25,672 Posts
Its true, the card is still on though.

·
Registered
1,926 Posts
It's been brought to my attention by text that the Carl Froch-Dennis Inkin fight is off again. I can't confirm it. Is it true? I know it was already postponed at one time. So that's not what I'm talking about. They said Inkin pulled out again and Alejandro Berrio is being looked at as a replacement. Is it true of not?
Fight News now has confirm it. Who text you? How you get the information?

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
The WBC super middleweight clash between Carl Froch and Dennis Inkin is off again. Froch was originally set to face Inkin on March 29, but Inkin pulled out due to illness. The fight was then rescheduled for May 10, however Inkin has now pulled out of date as well, apparently due to a back injury. The WBC Board of Governors has reviewed the two cancellations and voted unanimously to appoint Froch as new mandatory challenger in the division.

·
El Violento
8,076 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Fight News now has confirm it. Who text you? How you get the information?
I it got from Elaine. She was that stewardess I met when we flew to Cancun last year. She works for British Airlines now. Her and her brother are big boxing fans. She always texts me with a bunch of UK news. I actually got the text last night. But I didn't check it to this morning. Violent D got sources every where

·
Registered
1,926 Posts
I it got from Elaine. She was that stewardess I met when we flew to Cancun last year. She works for British Airlines now. Her and her brother are big boxing fans. She always texts me with a bunch of UK news. I actually got the text last night. But I didn't check it to this morning. Violent D got sources every where
Cancun was great. Me and the wife had a blast. It was a great week. I was not aware you still kept in contact with Elaine.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts