Boxing Forum - Boxing Discussion Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 129 Posts

·
Team Mayweather
24,365 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Stay tuned, This bout takes place on december 8th and you must be a member to participate. So make sure you register ( for free ) and Enjoy your evening.

·
Team Mayweather
24,365 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
3 days until the fight, we need someone to volunteer to do this. Anyone? It would be great for the board if we can get a very detailed play by play for this mega event. I'll donate up to 50k for the person who does this.

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
If I weren't going and this wasn't a Floyd fight I would do it like usual. I don't miss a second of Floyd's fights.

·
Team Mayweather
24,365 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I understand man, and i hope you have a great time. I can't do it either, PPV's are a big thing to me and even during the middle of rounds, im glued to the television. I hardly even move during the big fights.

·
Registered
540 Posts
TysonJones said:
I understand man, and i hope you have a great time. I can't do it either, PPV's are a big thing to me and even during the middle of rounds, im glued to the television. I hardly even move during the big fights.
Im the same here,& if i get a chance i will be feedhunting from satellite for others,on this fight.thanks hugo:thumbsup:

·
TRIPLE OG HATER FOR LIFE
16,769 Posts
All righty then, thank you guys for the opportnity , I'm gonna try my best to call the fight as impartialy as I can, I'm gonna be glued to the television passing on the imformation to my sweety who's got speedy fingers, once again thanks and may the best man win :D

·
Team Mayweather
24,365 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
im sure it will be but this isnt the place to actually discuss the fight. Check other sections. Check sopcast, they usually broadcast the fights. I'd suggest just buying it, its only 55 dollars with a great undercard and is a very memorable fight in the making.

Stay tuned for the play by play, less that 48 hours until fight time.

·
Team Mayweather
24,365 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Hatton 145

Floyd 147

both look in the best condition they've ever been in for this fight. Floyd looks amazing strong however, he also got the edge imo at the weigin.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I hope this time MAYweather don't run like a chicken like he does allways.

Every body now he like stil fight ..

De lahoya make a nice fight , but this game has to dirty tricks.

·
Registered
7,505 Posts
TysonJones said:
Hatton 145

Floyd 147

both look in the best condition they've ever been in for this fight. Floyd looks amazing strong however, he also got the edge imo at the weigin.
I saw it the other way, when Floyd turned away after Hatton squared up to him on the weigh-in and then i dont think Floyd liked Hatton pushing his head into him, he took a lil step back as if he wanted to get away from him. Both guys control there aggression very well in the ring so it will mean nothing.

·
Team Mayweather
24,365 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Lets leave this place for the play by play, lets leave the discussion until after the fight in this thread.

·
Team Mayweather
24,365 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
There is no live feed here, just a written play by play by rounds. Like I said this isnt the place to talk about it, tune in here if youw ant to read whats happening in the fight. HUGOBOX will be the one doing the pbp. If you want to watch the fight so bad, pay for it. Simple. PLease respond in the other areas of the forum. LIke the official floyd vs hatton thread in the general area.

1 - 20 of 129 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.