Boxing Forum - Boxing Discussion Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,926 Posts
Anyone seen a fight at the Playboy mansion?

MyBoxingFans.com is promoting one on June 25 along with a contest to win tix.

Check out the ring card girl!

My Boxing Fans Where the true fans Go!!: MEDIAZONE "GETS YOU IN"
Yes. Like 6 years ago, my uncle got like 5 passes to watch the fights there from one of his business partners. You can only get the tickets by invitation only. I don't think you can buy them. It was great. Me, my brother, Violent, Wicked and my uncle all went. The women were all so beautiful. I never seen so many in one place. I don't even remember who fought on the card.

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
Yes. Like 6 years ago, my uncle got like 5 passes to watch the fights there from one of his business partners. You can only get the tickets by invitation only. I don't think you can buy them. It was great. Me, my brother, Violent, Wicked and my uncle all went. The women were all so beautiful. I never seen so many in one place. I don't even remember who fought on the card.
:laugh::laugh::laugh:

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
That still has me laughing, Danny. Shitt was hilarious for some reason. Lakers lookin good. My boy Odom is ballllllllin!

·
El Violento
8,076 Posts
I do. Mauricio Pastrana fought in the main event. It was a Tech Draw. I don't remember his opponents name. Former heavyweight prospect Jo-el Scott got knocked out that day too. It wasn't a great card. But that didn't even matter. The scenery was awesome. Let me tell you guys. You ain't seen boxing till you had a playboy bunny sitting on your lap watching it with you. I would love to return there.

·
Registered
1,308 Posts
Playboy mansion was the shitt. We were only like 19, 20 year olds back than. I want to go back now. I think I can get me a bunny now.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts