Boxing Forum - Boxing Discussion Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 98 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hello everyone well Aug 9th i will have a fight with a guy who is 5'2 and 135lbs i am 5'6 142 this dude never fought befor it will be on youtube for you all to see.............................now earlier this week there was dude name Ryan who called me out his pro record was 4-1 now he want to fight me at 154 where he is 168 right now and his 5'9 but that cool but something else caught my eye he said he was the president of the wib women boxing now at frist i thought it would been a good career move to fight that guy but then i started to think if he was the president of wib then for one why is he calling me out i mean he could get a better pay day with someone else that higher in boxing and for 2 he wouldnt call me over the internet what do you all think

·
Premium Member
2,091 Posts
hello everyone well Aug 9th i will have a fight with a guy who is 5'2 and 135lbs i am 5'6 142 this dude never fought befor it will be on youtube for you all to see.............................now earlier this week there was dude name Ryan who called me out his pro record was 4-1 now he want to fight me at 154 where he is 168 right now and his 5'9 but that cool but something else caught my eye he said he was the president of the wib women boxing now at frist i thought it would been a good career move to fight that guy but then i started to think if he was the president of wib then for one why is he calling me out i mean he could get a better pay day with someone else that higher in boxing and for 2 he wouldnt call me over the internet what do you all think
are you famous? maybe he will get more notice with you on his record if he wins.

maybe he needs an easy fight since he is a lot bigger than yio in weight. i mean he ahs only had 4 fights and at that stage, a lot of people don't fighter people with a great record. no disrespect to your record though. it aint great but you like it so good for you. atleast you aint sitting on your sorry ass eating like a fat chump.

·
Wet Beaver Bandit
5,334 Posts
Good luck man. I watched a couple of your fights and you need to straighten those punches out. Those overhand clobber shots leave you VERY open. But again, good luck. Hope to see you on FNF someday.

·
Premium Member
9,662 Posts
This is why I like you better than Zelenoff...you don't try to be anyone but your self. You also don't pretend to be the greatest boxer ever, you just like to fight and do it as a hobby. Your form is getting better but still a lot can be done.

I was looking at boxrec. Your trainer went 6 rounds with the comebacking Foreman, either way it's a feet. Going 6 rounds with any version of Foreman is an accomplishment.

·
Boxings Own Living Legend
8,579 Posts
1. this me and charlie zelenoff fight YouTube - Hartley - Zelenoff, The Real Deal

2. me and blaine burks fight YouTube - Kid Thunder Hartley vs Blaine Burks

3. me and jason jones YouTube - the fight of the night
Youve got heart Andrew and obviously love the sport. First thing youve got to do is learn to throw straight punches, I didnt see a one from either fighter. Plus youve got to get a defence.Wjhat the heck is Bobby teaching you?? That guy Zelenoz or whattever his name was he was all mouth and nothing else you sure shut him up :) Good luck in your career keep us informed OK

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
hey

those fight where befor bobby started trainning me i have a fight aug9th and it will be on youtube you all will see a big differnce but thanks for the support

·
Team Mayweather
24,365 Posts
Will we be seeing better stamina and straighter punches? All seriousness. How long have you been training for this fight. I notice you've never really looked in your best shape. You could probabley fight one division lower than you already do. What you weighing lately?

·
Registered
4,432 Posts
i don't wanna be so harsh but i've never seen such wide punches in my life. Ever thought about trying a new trainer? Maybe that would make a big difference in your fighting technique. I see a lot of amatuers that are better shadow boxers. Keep practicing on that and don't just keep slugging or your record in the future may be 4-53

·
Calvarez
7,453 Posts
i don't wanna be so harsh but i've never seen such wide punches in my life. Ever thought about trying a new trainer? Maybe that would make a big difference in your fighting technique. I see a lot of amatuers that are better shadow boxers. Keep practicing on that and don't just keep slugging or your record in the future may be 4-53
Harsh :thumbsdown:

·
Premium Member
9,662 Posts
Way not to be harsh.:rolleyes:

But if you've never seen wider punches, watch Zelenoff:

YouTube - In the Ring Akuma!!!!!! In the ring

·
Team Mayweather
24,365 Posts
Great post

Harsh :thumbsdown:
Sometimes you have to be. Look At pacquiao, Someone had to tell him.

Way not to be harsh.:rolleyes:

But if you've never seen wider punches, watch Zelenoff:

YouTube - In the Ring Akuma!!!!!! In the ring
They both need major improving.

1 - 20 of 98 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.