Boxing Forum - Boxing Discussion Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is anyone watching Team USA kick the ass of every team we have played so far? We have won by 60, 50, and 40 in every game. Tonight at 9PM eastern we play Brazil who should give us a decent game. I absolutely love watching Team USA play. Let me know if anyone else at least checks this out?

·
Team Mayweather
24,365 Posts
i was just about to make a thread abouyt this but you beat me to it, dude i have al the games saved on dvd now, so far their have been 4 and they smashed brazi last night who was undeafeated, im excited for when they play argentina and kick they azz.

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yep I am waiting for the Argentina fight as well! How are you recording straight to DVD? What kind of set up do you have?

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
PrettyBoyFloyd said:
Yep I am waiting for the Argentina game as well! How are you recording straight to DVD? What kind of set up do you have?

·
Team Mayweather
24,365 Posts
i have it set to record on my dvr from my satelite and whenever i get free time i just put a blank dvd into my dvd recorder hooked up to my tv and record from dvr to dvd recorder.

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Yep, and the gold medal game is tonight at 7Eastern. I will be at the Incubus concert so I'll have to miss us win by 50 :(

·
Team Mayweather
24,365 Posts
the recorder was only 50 bucks i think, its a real cheapy but its so easy to use and its lasted 2 years so far with no problems at all. I acutally have 2. Its a presidian brand but i can no longer use it because i need an hd dvd recorder i assume to work with my new hd dvr/reciever from dish network.

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Captainobvious said:
you SOB! I love Incubus.

No DVR i guess?
I was dissappointed in their performance to be honest. This is the 3rd time I have seen them and they didn't play Certain Shade of Green, Make yourself, or Stellar. I was among the many pissed off fans. Still, I was hammered and had a blast.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts