Manny Pacquiao vs. Marco Antonio Barerra

·
Registered
1,092 Posts
i bet 1000 on pac so far. Think hes got this 1

·
Registered
7,505 Posts
Dont count out MAB, hes one hell of a warrior. Im surprised the odds are so bad for MAB, hes defied the odds so many times id have thought the bookies would have realised.

·
Registered
4,210 Posts
Pac is just too good at this stage of his career. The ONLY thing Barrera has over pac is experiance and i dont know how far that will get him.

·
Registered
7,505 Posts
Brutus said:
Pac is just too good at this stage of his career. The ONLY thing Barrera has over pac is experiance and i dont know how far that will get him.
Well you say that, but according to JMM MAB actually hits harder than Pac. He said MAB hits very hard and has more thudding power, but its more the fact that Pac is so fast you dont see the punches coming. I actually believe it, if you dont see the punch coming it has alot more effect.

·
Registered
4,210 Posts
I have a hard time believing that Marco hits harder than Pac but hey what do i know they havent hit me. And fighters to this all the time. Talking really nice about the fighter they just won and saying they are better than the guys they fought before and that he just wasnt ready for that fight or whatever. happens all the time.

·
Registered
7,505 Posts
I agree its hard to believe, but i actually think JMM is telling the truth there. Pacquiao has alot of flaws, but its funny how even the best in the world at this weight cant exploit them. He really is that good.

·
Mental Midget
4,170 Posts
LeedsLad said:
Well you say that, but according to JMM MAB actually hits harder than Pac. He said MAB hits very hard and has more thudding power, but its more the fact that Pac is so fast you dont see the punches coming. I actually believe it, if you dont see the punch coming it has alot more effect.
Yeah, well JMM is full of sh1t. Maybe he was salty about getting floored 3 times by Pac. Listen I have alot of respect for all 3 of those fighters, but Pac is the hardest hitter of the three, hands down. I also believe that MAB is the best "boxer" of the 3. He's a surefire hall-of-famer and has given us a hell of a resume of fantastic fights.
That being said, Barerra is just not a match for the speed and aggressiveness of Manny. Pac will win this fight, quite possibly by KO.

·
Registered
1,092 Posts
anouther 2k on pac sure he will win. 3k so far for manny.

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
I am deleting this thread and will be making a new one so you guys can get the official odds. I will just click that pacquiao won so that you can get your points back from this thread.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts