Boxing Forum - Boxing Discussion Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Check it out guys I just got exclusive "frequent better" odds for a lot of upcoming fights. I encourage you to check vBookie and look at everything. Around 15 total fights!!!! I accept thank yous of any fashion. ;)

·
Banned
25,672 Posts
Good job Shane, a few of the guys have been looking for those fights for a few weeks now.

·
Team Mayweather
24,365 Posts
Good work shane, a few guys can be looking for these fights, although I never saw this tommy. But the odds arent released at boxingforum.com's convenience.

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Nah, I literally added them within 5 minutes of reciept. No biggie though. I enjoy doing it.

·
Team Mayweather
24,365 Posts
I just want you to get the credit you deserve for getting vbookie banging. Because of you, our vbookie is the best on the net.

·
Premium Member
1,908 Posts
I am absolutely smitten by the vbookie concept. I can now bet on the fights without blowing all my money. Who am I kidding I’ll still blow the money but its great anyway!

·
Wet Beaver Bandit
5,334 Posts
am I missing something? I clicked the v-bookie and I didn't see any new fights. :dunno:

·
Banned
25,672 Posts
This is an old thread buddy. :p

If you want some fights added post them here and Shane or myself will put them up, Shane usualy adds them a week or two before they are on.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts