I don't see Forrest having to much trouble with Mora

·
Premium Member
4,912 Posts
Mora should ko this joke

·
Premium Member
4,912 Posts
I got one of the best records. And I meant what I said. Forrest is a joke now. I guess you all think that he won the fight against Ike too huh??? He looked like ***** in that fight and will look like ***** in this one.

·
Team Mayweather
24,365 Posts
Actually, I thought ike won by 2 points, but forrest dominated that fight early imo. I didnt have a huge prob with that decision and im not even a forrest fan. I'll be his biggest fan on the night he fights mora though. I dont like mora at all.

·
Registered
130 Posts
:laugh::laugh::laugh:

I thought he was joking aswell.
Why dyer hate him so much?

And now being realistic, this is Sergio's first loss.

Forrest UD

·
Premium Member
4,912 Posts
If this clown losses to Sergio then you got to wrap him up. He career is over. I just think he is a guy who beat SSM twice (even though I thought SSM won the 2nd fight) and thats it. He had SSMs number and thats all. He should be on ESPN. But sense he wasnt to be big time I hope Sergio end is night and career with a KO.

·
Registered
130 Posts
If this clown losses to Sergio then you got to wrap him up. He career is over. I just think he is a guy who beat SSM twice (even though I thought SSM won the 2nd fight) and thats it. He had SSMs number and thats all. He should be on ESPN. But sense he wasnt to be big time I hope Sergio end is night and career with a KO.

Sergio Ko'ing somebody :laugh:

If Sergio does 'win' we all know it's goin to by decision :cool:

·
Premium Member
4,912 Posts
Sergio Ko'ing somebody :laugh:

If Sergio does 'win' we all know it's goin to by decision :cool:
How do we know that??? He throws wild punches and a few of them will connect. Do you know what happen last time Forrest fought someone that throws wild punches???

·
Registered
130 Posts
Please don't tell me your comparing Moya to Mayorga?

They are two different fighters! Sergio won't go in there swingin' :cool:

·
Premium Member
4,912 Posts
Please don't tell me your comparing Moya to Mayorga?

They are two different fighters! Sergio won't go in there swingin' :cool:
Im not comparing them Did you even read what I wrote??? No im not comparing them even though they both suck. And I know Sergio wont come in swingging but he does throw wild punches. And Mayorga throws wild punches. And Forrest gets hit with alot of, what??? "Say it with me class" WILD PUNCHES.

1 - 20 of 82 Posts