Boxing Forum - Boxing Discussion Forums banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
1,926 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Vernon Paris Stabbed by Attacker, Recovering

Undefeated junior welteweight prospect Vernon Paris (18-0, 12KOs) was badly stabbed by an attacker last Saturday. The Detroit Free Press says the fighter was stabbed in the back during an altercation with a man and woman who live above him and his pregnant girlfriend. Paris is no stranger to violence, two years ago he was shot three times by a group of men who tried to kidnap him.
Paris was taken to Henry Ford Hospital, where he underwent several hours of surgery. The altercation began after Paris asked the woman to stop making noise. Moments later, the man and woman would knock on Paris' door and begin attacking him. He knocked the man out and the woman ran up behind him, as the man got up and held him, and began to stab him with an eight-inch blade, causing one major wound and numerous minor cuts. The two attackers then fled and remain at large.

Looks like my pick your prospect needs to get his ass out of Detroit. I hope he recovers fully. I think he can be champion. But he needs to stay out of trouble

·
Banned
25,672 Posts
This dudes got more lifes than a cat.

·
tellin' it like it is
18,612 Posts
he knocked the dude silly, and the chick ran up from behind and stabbed him, huh? he should've knocked her ass out too. i went through a similar situation myself and i took no prisoners.

·
Banned
25,672 Posts
he knocked the dude silly, and the chick ran up from behind and stabbed him, huh? he should've knocked her ass out too. i went through a similar situation myself and i took no prisoners.
Ive been in the same position but without the knife, that bitch still got laid flat.

·
tellin' it like it is
18,612 Posts
Ive been in the same position but without the knife, that bitch still got laid flat.
that's what i'm talking about!:thumbsup:

I don't believe in hitting a women. But if she coming at me with a knife than all bets are off.
i don't believe in hitting women either, ra. like you said all bets are off when a weapon is flashed;)

·
Banned
25,672 Posts
Put it this way, i was toe to toe with her BF and this crazy bitch starts punching and slapping. Your damn right she got sparko'd.

·
Banned
25,672 Posts
Damn! That guy is a survivor. He won't be afraid of no fighter after what he went through.

What happened to you Mark and Tommy? I want details :D.

I was just fighting with a dude, i scored with his best freinds girl a while before it and he wanted to make an issue of it. He was getting beat down then his crazy chick came flying in so she got cracked too. LOL!

·
Administrator
4,993 Posts
Damn! That guy is a survivor. He won't be afraid of no fighter after what he went through.

I second that, elaborate fellas. Living in Detroit is too dangerous for an athlete, amateur or pro, he should definitely capitalize on his talent and move to some trainers basement till he has a stable boxing career.

·
tellin' it like it is
18,612 Posts

i was at this get together a friend was having and i'm dancing with this girl. nice ass, nice chest, cute face. so, we're doing the do when this chump walks up talking bout "why you on my girl like that?" i immediately came back with "cause that's what she wants, playa". he said "oh! ok then!" and walks away. at this point, the chick i was dancing with tells me that she used to mess with him even though he was married. i'm like whatever, man. so, we're bout to leave the party to head to her spot and this fool is waiting by her car with some chick. the girl i was with asked him to move, and this dude snatches her up. so, i hemmed him up causing him to let her go, and the chick he was with starts coming at me while reaching in her back pocket. i let dude go and kicked that bitch in the stomach, and then hit her with an elbow for good measure. basically, all that was done in one motion. dude threw a wild swing that caught my shoulder, then i side-stepped him and suflexed his ass on the sidewalk. he's lucky being that his head happen to hit the lawn and not the cement. 12 inches to the right and his head would've opened up like a cantalope.

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
i was at this get together a friend was having and i'm dancing with this girl. nice ass, nice chest, cute face. so, we're doing the do when this chump walks up talking bout "why you on my girl like that?" i immediately came back with "cause that's what she wants, playa". he said "oh! ok then!" and walks away. at this point, the chick i was dancing with tells me that she used to mess with him even though he was married. i'm like whatever, man. so, we're bout to leave the party to head to her spot and this fool is waiting by her car with some chick. the girl i was with asked him to move, and this dude snatches her up. so, i hemmed him up causing him to let her go, and the chick he was with starts coming at me while reaching in her back pocket. i let dude go and kicked that bitch in the stomach, and then hit her with an elbow for good measure. basically, all that was done in one motion. dude threw a wild swing that caught my shoulder, then i side-stepped him and suflexed his ass on the sidewalk. he's lucky being that his head happen to hit the lawn and not the cement. 12 inches to the right and his head would've opened up like a cantalope.
Sounds like you Gatti'd that bitch. Nice. I prefer piecing people up with my hands but a body slam will suffice in your case.

My homeboy just moved to Detroit. I predict he'll be imprisoned within the year.

·
Administrator
4,993 Posts
Good story man.:thumbsup:

·
tellin' it like it is
18,612 Posts
Sounds like you Gatti'd that bitch. Nice. I prefer piecing people up with my hands but a body slam will suffice in your case.

My homeboy just moved to Detroit. I predict he'll be imprisoned within the year.
i wasn't in my hood or anything, man. i was trying to get things over with as soon as possible, head over to the chick's spot and visit that "happy" place;):laugh:

·
Registered
1,926 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Good thing that fools head didn't hit the cement. Wouldn't want to catch a case

1 - 20 of 44 Posts