Boxing Forum - Boxing Discussion Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,662 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Boxers beat the carap out of them and showed them which sport was tougher.

·
Premium Member
9,662 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
LMAO. Did you see the look on their master's or whatevers face when the one got dropped? He looked like he was gonna cry.

·
Administrator
4,993 Posts
Greatest video of all time!!!!!!!!!!!!!
"Huh, hyah, huhh, yahhhh," SMASH
Definitely up there
LMAO. Did you see the look on their master's or whatevers face when the one got dropped? He looked like he was gonna cry.
He was like "Uh oh, I spent of Verishnikov's money on training karate instead of boxing, I fukked up" he look like he was going to be sent to the gulag because of that.

·
Registered
326 Posts
He got pwned

Still MMA tougher than boxing tho

·
Registered
326 Posts
Duhh this is a boxing forum what can I expect ?

I am a boxing and MMA fan and I consider boxing the better sports by miles ahead cuz it requires way more skills, but MMA is tougher dudes, come on !

In boxing people can actually be champs by not fighting, by just running around and jabbing for 12 ronds, that is no tough that's smart, but not tough

·
Premium Member
25,820 Posts

I am a boxing and MMA fan and I consider boxing the better sports by miles ahead cuz it requires way more skills, but MMA is tougher dudes, come on !

In boxing people can actually be champs by not fighting, by just running around and jabbing for 12 ronds, that is no tough that's smart, but not tough
I dunno about that. One could argue that fights are too short and are stopped too early in MMA.

·
Premium Member
9,662 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·

You wanna run around for 12 rounds throwing punches, blocking, and getting hit in the face and stomach? It is very hard. They used to do it for 15 rounds. Also, I don't consider rolling around on the ground fighting.

·
Registered
326 Posts
OK everyone is entitled to his opinion

1 - 18 of 18 Posts