Boxing Forum - Boxing Discussion Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,091 Posts
That's where you train man? Do you see Larry about much?
pretty cool innit lol. i see him on the running machine thing. the 2nd time he was slacking!

·
Premium Member
9,662 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
pretty cool innit lol. i see him on the running machine thing. the 2nd time he was slacking!
LOL, no. I was turning it on. They messed around with the order and stuff.

·
Premium Member
9,662 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
It's really cool! He's one of my favourite HW's, he doesn't look like he uses the gym much though lol.
He's in the gym 3-4 times a week for the most part. He runs 3 miles every time he's there and shaddow boxes and sometimes hits the heavybag. Being almost 60 he's not gonna look like he did 30 years ago.

G

·
Yes, all of the time. Now when he walks in I don't even blinks or even notice at times.
Ha! He seems like a really down to earth guy from what I've seen of him.

He's in the gym 3-4 times a week for the most part. He runs 3 miles every time he's there and shaddow boxes and sometimes hits the heavybag. Being almost 60 he's not gonna look like he did 30 years ago.
Good point. He does more cardio than I do lol.

·
Premium Member
9,662 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Ha! He seems like a really down to earth guy from what I've seen of him.

Good point. He does more cardio than I do lol.
He's a blast in the gym when he's in a good mood. The one time he staggered in all drunk from his bar and he was really funny that day. He sweat it out by the end, but while it lasted, he was fun to be around.

G

·
He's a blast in the gym when he's in a good mood. The one time he staggered in all drunk from his bar and he was really funny that day. He sweat it out by the end, but while it lasted, he was fun to be around.
LOL...seems like a cool guy. I'd be training every day if Larry was floating around!

·
Premium Member
25,820 Posts
Damn you could have went faster on that treadmill. You're representing boxingforum.com! :laugh: Just kiding man nice gym and it must be cool to see Holmes everyday :thumbsup:.

·
Premium Member
2,091 Posts
tbh it would be cool if you bought holmes a bottle of whiskey and then asked him to wear a t shirt sayin 'boxingforum.com is good as my jab'

it be cool if you got a picture of that.

·
Calvarez
7,453 Posts
tbh it would be cool if you bought holmes a bottle of whiskey and then asked him to wear a t shirt sayin 'boxingforum.com is good as my jab'

it be cool if you got a picture of that.
It sure would :laugh:

·
Boxings Own Living Legend
8,579 Posts
Youre quite a handsome young fella bill keep it up buddy. I'm surprised you werent chasing that cute lil reporter she was a lil darlin

·
Premium Member
9,662 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Youre quite a handsome young fella bill keep it up buddy. I'm surprised you werent chasing that cute lil reporter she was a lil darlin
She was a dumb blond. It took her about 12 trys to get her little bit right.

·
Boxings Own Living Legend
8,579 Posts
1 - 20 of 24 Posts