Boxing Forum - Boxing Discussion Forums banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Haye Ducked Me Too
515 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Vitali looked very good in the weigh in he looks like he is in perfect shape. Sam on the other hand look very big he is 3 lbs heavier than he was for Maskaev and McCline. If it goes into the late rounds he could be in trouble or Vitali waste him in the 2nd like Kirk "the whale" Johnson.

·
TRIPLE OG HATER FOR LIFE
16,769 Posts
Sam peter is a waste of a heavy weight you would think he would take this match seriously but his weight is proof that the man's idea of a work out is hit the bag for five minutes and go to lunch , I would not be surprise if this was his last fight after he hits the deck inside 3 rounds...

·
TRIPLE OG HATER FOR LIFE
16,769 Posts
If there's any chance of that happening, it has to be in the first three rounds, cause that's all I think Peter has in him , after that he'll just huff and puff and walk around the ring following an scare Vitali if he's managed to catch him with anything, Vitali is one of those guy's that freezes if he get's caught with a hard slap, anyone that's not scare to take a chance and clock him hard has a chance to whoop him ...

·
Beautiful Man
3,552 Posts
Damn guys are you serious? Vitali has better skills,more punching power,better stamina.
Vitali is Vitali and he will knock Peter out,easily.No doubt about that

·
TRIPLE OG HATER FOR LIFE
16,769 Posts
Damn guys are you serious? Vitali has better skills,more punching power,better stamina.
Vitali is Vitali and he will knock Peter out,easily.No doubt about that
It should go the way you say, what I'm saying though is that althoug Vitaly has size and skills he has a questionable heart, hit him hard and and he bitches up, just like his brother did with that south african guy, I forgot his name...

·
Beautiful Man
3,552 Posts
Have you ever seen Vitali hurt? I did not.
And Peter will not even have a chance to do so

·
TRIPLE OG HATER FOR LIFE
16,769 Posts
Have you ever seen Vitali hurt? I did not.
And Peter will not even have a chance to do so
hell yeah against Lennox lewis he had the guy ready to go but froze up as soon as he saw his own blood and stood there like a little bitch taking a pounding when he should have been trowing punches...he suckss:laugh:

·
Beautiful Man
3,552 Posts
hell yeah against Lennox lewis he had the guy ready to go but froze up as soon as he saw his own blood and stood there like a little bitch taking a pounding when he should have been trowing punches...he suckss:laugh:

I am speechless.Too many boxing knowledge from you:rolleyes:

·
The Professor
8,572 Posts
There's a lot of faith here in a man who hasn't fought in 4 years with no tune up fight. Who does he think he is, Sugar Ray Leonard? I'd favor Vitali if I didn't think he was over estimating his come back abilities. So..most likely Sam by KO. If it goes the distance Vitali has the better chance of winning the decision. Peter would honestly have to look bad to not knock this guy out. Vitali knocking out Sam is way less likely than it would seem from reading this thread.

·
Boxings Own Living Legend
8,579 Posts
Lennox was barely 80% fit when he took on a fully prepared Vitali , his #1 contender. it was at very short notice to save the card when Kirk Johnson pulled out. Name me another HW champ with the cajones to do that.
Lennox was gassed but still took Vitali out

·
TRIPLE OG HATER FOR LIFE
16,769 Posts
I am speechless.Too many boxing knowledge from you:rolleyes:
Then don't start a disscussion if you don't know the facts...

There's a lot of faith here in a man who hasn't fought in 4 years with no tune up fight. Who does he think he is, Sugar Ray Leonard? I'd favor Vitali if I didn't think he was over estimating his come back abilities. So..most likely Sam by KO. If it goes the distance Vitali has the better chance of winning the decision. Peter would honestly have to look bad to not knock this guy out. Vitali knocking out Sam is way less likely than it would seem from reading this thread.
Your right it could end up being one sorry bore of a match a total hug fest...
Lennox was barely 80% fit when he took on a fully prepared Vitali , his #1 contender. it was at very short notice to save the card when Kirk Johnson pulled out. Name me another HW champ with the cajones to do that.
Lennox was gassed but still took Vitali out
To his credit lennox managed to pull it together and sorry ass Vitali failed to capitalice when the opportunity presented itself, he simply showed no backbone, but still had the nerve to complain when the fight was stopped... he'll never make up for that...

·
Administrator
4,993 Posts
I want Peter to win because if Vitali wins, there's going to be a stalemate in the heavyweight division with no possibility of having a real champ. It's hard to root for Peter's fat ass since this blob of an "athlete" doesn't want to take this ish seriously. Granted, his best performance ever was Toney II and he was only 3 pounds less. One would think this idiot took shitt seriously because after that fight he seemed to regress.

·
The Professor
8,572 Posts
I want Peter to win because if Vitali wins, there's going to be a stalemate in the heavyweight division with no possibility of having a real champ. It's hard to root for Peter's fat ass since this blob of an "athlete" doesn't want to take this ish seriously. Granted, his best performance ever was Toney II and he was only 3 pounds less. One would think this idiot took shitt seriously because after that fight he seemed to regress.
He's coming off KOing Maskaev in 6, he should be fine.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.