Boxing Forum - Boxing Discussion Forums banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,091 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
vitali just said he would like haye but he also heard maybe lennox is back and heard lennox is training.

i really want lennox to come out and beat his ass because he keeps bitching.

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
This thread will stay on topic of Lennox-Vitali.

Lennox is too smart for this. He will just stay retired. He's so far from fighting shape that this is ridiculous, and Vitali needs to STFU.

·
Premium Member
2,091 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
was a shock for me. the commentators asked when will haye and either of you happen. he said i have to defend and then maybe haye. then vitali eyes opened and said i think i hear lennox wants to fight and is coming back. i hear he is training and he say he did want to give me a rematch.

i was laughing because vitali never stops talking about lennox lol

if it is true (and lennox did look good and in shape for calzaghe - jones) then i would like to see it.

·
Boxings Own Living Legend
8,579 Posts
Would love to see it better it is never going to happen! Lewis doesnt need to do it!
Vitali is just blowing smoke Lennox will never come back

·
Boxings Own Living Legend
8,579 Posts
Where is VitaliRules ??? I'm surprised he hasnt popped up again lol

·
Calvarez
7,453 Posts
vitali just said he would like haye but he also heard maybe lennox is back and heard lennox is training.

I wouldn't want Lewis to come out of retirement, he has nothing to gain. Vitali needs to STFU and lose his obsession with Lennox. He already fought him and lost.

G

·
Lewis is never coming out of retirement, he's set for life. Vitali gave him all he could handle 5 or 6 years ago, he's delusional if he thinks he can beat him now.

·
Registered
7,505 Posts
I agree with everyone, Lewis is not coming back. Lennox stopped pretty much a prime Vitali when he was overweight, past his prime and hadn't fought for a year. There's no doubt who will be remembered as the best fighter of the two in 20 years time.

·
Calvarez
7,453 Posts
I agree with everyone, Lewis is not coming back. Lennox stopped pretty much a prime Vitali when he was overweight, past his prime and hadn't fought for a year. There's no doubt who will be remembered as the best fighter of the two in 20 years time.
I don't think there's any doubt now. History will be kind to Lewis :D:D.

·
Registered
4,432 Posts
Lennox Lewis will not and i repeat WILL NOT return. He has said it he wants to be known as a fighter to say he's retiring and retire for good. He has said it himself he will never come back to fight. I've been pursuaded. He has more than enough money and if he ever needs any he'll commentate an HBO fight thats all.

·
Haye Ducked Me Too
515 Posts

Ok before we go any further where did you hear do you have a qoute. I haven't heard Vitali say anything about Lennox since his come back. It is like me saying Oh Tyson is wanting to come back to fight Oscar. come on guys bring the prove that he is even saying this and stop hating on vitali. By the way if there is a Vitali post I will be there :laugh:

I hope he fights Haye he will destroy him. Go Vitali!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
Ok before we go any further where did you hear do you have a qoute. I haven't heard Vitali say anything about Lennox since his come back. It is like me saying Oh Tyson is wanting to come back to fight Oscar. come on guys bring the prove that he is even saying this and stop hating on vitali. By the way if there is a Vitali post I will be there :laugh:

I hope he fights Haye he will destroy him. Go Vitali!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I hope Vitali fights Haye too, but let Haye fight Toney first.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts