Boxing Forum - Boxing Discussion Forums banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Banned
25,672 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
WBC "Champion Emeritus" Vitali Klitschko today registered for his second run to become mayor of Kiev. Klitschko is the WBC's mandated challenger for WBC heavyweight champion Sam Peter, but for the immediate future Vitali will be on the campaign trail until the May 25 election. Klitschko previously ran for the post in 2005, coming in second to businessman Leonid Chernovetskiy who has been accused of corruption with the government calling for an early election. If Klitschko were to become mayor, he still wants his mandatory shot at Peter. "Vitali will definitely fight for the the title, win or lose," Klitscho's manager Bernd Bönte told Fightnews.com. Bönte said WBC president Jose Sulaiman has already been notified and agreed. The fight between Klitschko and Peter won't happen until September or October at the earliest due to the Olympics and European soccer championships. If Vitali wins the election and beats Peter, he would be the first mayor of a major city to concurrently hold the heavyweight title

·
Banned
25,672 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I thought this clown wanted to fight Peter ASAP?

·
Registered
652 Posts
I think Klitschko needs to forget about boxing. Stop using it to gain publicity. He's messing fans and fighters around.

·
Banned
25,672 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

·
Registered
4,210 Posts
Yup he is a has been if he ever was anything to begin with. He wants to run for mayor and fight for a title? Problaby be the first and last time i cheer for Sam Peter.

·
Banned
25,672 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Yup he is a has been if he ever was anything to begin with. He wants to run for mayor and fight for a title? Problaby be the first and last time i cheer for Sam Peter.
Here here Brutus. :thumbsup:

·
Haye Ducked Me Too
515 Posts
WBC "Champion Emeritus" Vitali Klitschko today registered for his second run to become mayor of Kiev. Klitschko is the WBC's mandated challenger for WBC heavyweight champion Sam Peter, but for the immediate future Vitali will be on the campaign trail until the May 25 election. Klitschko previously ran for the post in 2005, coming in second to businessman Leonid Chernovetskiy who has been accused of corruption with the government calling for an early election. If Klitschko were to become mayor, he still wants his mandatory shot at Peter. "Vitali will definitely fight for the the title, win or lose," Klitscho's manager Bernd Bönte told Fightnews.com. Bönte said WBC president Jose Sulaiman has already been notified and agreed. The fight between Klitschko and Peter won't happen until September or October at the earliest due to the Olympics and European soccer championships. If Vitali wins the election and beats Peter, he would be the first mayor of a major city to concurrently hold the heavyweight title

Good for Vitali hope he wins will do alot to improve peoples lives like he has as a boxer with all of his charaties. I know it is terrible Tommy that he won't fight til september :D who cares when they fight as long as Klitschko is the next WBC champ. The thing is HW fight Twice a year if peter didn't fight Vitali Peter would fight one more fight this year. It is just how it works so get off Vitali back for trying to better his community and try to better yours. "Vitali Klitschko last Ring HW Champ and Next WBC Champ" live with it.

·
Haye Ducked Me Too
515 Posts
Also Tommy here you go take a look tell me anyone in the HW division today that throws this kinda combinations no one. The guy has KO power in both hands either the left hook or the right hand. Vitali makes sure the fight doesn't goto the cards he has the highest KO% in the history of the HW Division. To qoute George Foreman " I like when they knock'em out so it doesn't go to the judges. Have fun watching

YouTube - Vitali Klitschko Boxing

Take a good look of the snap shot of Vitali and Willams that will be the size difference in the Peter fight.

·
Banned
25,672 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Also Tommy here you go take a look tell me anyone in the HW division today that throws this kinda combinations no one. The guy has KO power in both hands either the left hook or the right hand. Vitali makes sure the fight doesn't goto the cards he has the highest KO% in the history of the HW Division. To qoute George Foreman " I like when they knock'em out so it doesn't go to the judges. Have fun watching

YouTube - Vitali Klitschko Boxing

Take a good look of the snap shot of Vitali and Willams that will be the size difference in the Peter fight.
David Haye does, he'd ice that big freak in 4 rounds.

·
Banned
25,672 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
lol! now you know you're going to make vr have an anuerysm with that comment!
Just answering the question honestly Mark. Haye puts his punches together way beter than that. ;)

·
Banned
25,672 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
I look forward to his assualt on the HW division...

Vitali should take up something like ballett dancing.

·
Haye Ducked Me Too
515 Posts
David Haye does, he'd ice that big freak in 4 rounds.
Wow Tommy you have officially lost it. You did say David Haye 6'3 198 lbs that David Haye cruiserweight. Ok maybe Archie Moore will come from the grave and beat Vitali too. Yeah I hope a cruiserweight can throw combos but I was talking about HW's. He has no hope in the Division agaisnt even peter. Haye has fought no one because there is no one in that division. King Vitali will rule again. Tommy you need to rest and maybe take an excedrin for your condition.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts