Boxing Forum - Boxing Discussion Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Beautiful Man
3,552 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
On Saturday Vitali has been in a talk show on German television.
He was asked by the moderator to tell something about his upcoming fights.Vitali answered "Nothing definitive,but maybe there is something in line"
The moderator asked for a tip an Vitali replied modestly
"I talked to Lennox,he is waiting for an attractive proposition by me, and we try to make it happen is all about money"

So guys,let us hope this fight comes true:)

·
Registered
772 Posts
this fight will never happen... lennox has hung up his gloves for good.... hes a very wealthy man now... why come out of retirement and risking everything to fight someone he already beat? within 6 rounds?

·
Boxings Own Living Legend
8,579 Posts
On Saturday Vitali has been in a talk show on German television.
He was asked by the moderator to tell something about his upcoming fights.Vitali answered "Nothing definitive,but maybe there is something in line"
The moderator asked for a tip an Vitali replied modestly
"I talked to Lennox,he is waiting for an attractive proposition by me, and we try to make it happen is all about money"

So guys,let us hope this fight comes true:)

Lennox is capable of coming back and beating both Klitschkos but I am positive he wont. He promised his Mom and his wife that his fighting days were over I cannot see Lennox changing his mind just for $$$$$$$$$$$ he doesnt need it. I havent seen him in quite some time now and he was getting offers made back then and just laughed at them

·
Registered
772 Posts
for one of the first times ever i agree with you C.J. :laugh: and your reasons are exactly why lewis won't come back.... he's not a greedy man he has enough to live life to its fullest... why risk something so precious just for the $$$$$$?

·
8,579 Posts
Hey youre learnin Kozie just stick with me you'll be OK:cheeky4::thumbsup:

·
Beautiful Man
3,552 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
this fight will never happen... lennox has hung up his gloves for good.... hes a very wealthy man now... why come out of retirement and risking everything to fight someone he already beat? within 6 rounds?
Maybe you did see a different fight,i did not see Lennox beat Vitali.

for one of the first times ever i agree with you C.J. :laugh: and your reasons are exactly why lewis won't come back.... he's not a greedy man he has enough to live life to its fullest... why risk something so precious just for the $$$$$$?
yes,just for the $$$$$$$ ;)

·
8,579 Posts
Maybe you did see a different fight,i did not see Lennox beat Vitali.

An 80 % fit Lennox beat a 100% Vitali. Name me any other world champ that was preparing for a warm up fight and then switched and took on his #1 contender on 2 weeks notice to save the card being scrapped.I do not recall ever seeing that happen before

·
Haye Ducked Me Too
515 Posts
This fight isn't going to happen Vitali wants Valuev or Holyfield if they fight. Vitali wants the WBA so the brothers have all the belts end of story. Lewis Retired once to stay away from Vitali he sure isn't going to come back and fight him with no fights in 6 years. Let it go no rematch Vitali has the chance to go down as the only HW champion to retire with the belt twice. Vitali Rules

·
Registered
772 Posts
This fight isn't going to happen Vitali wants Valuev or Holyfield if they fight. Vitali wants the WBA so the brothers have all the belts end of story. Lewis Retired once to stay away from Vitali he sure isn't going to come back and fight him with no fights in 6 years. Let it go no rematch Vitali has the chance to go down as the only HW champion to retire with the belt twice. Vitali Rules
haha you crack me up..... i thought you were gone for good....

i could understand if you posted about other fighters as well but every post you have written is about vitali.... he's not even in anyones top 50 heavyweights let alone top 10 accept for yours... haha...

try posting on other threads as well people might respect you more :laugh:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts