Boxing Forum - Boxing Discussion Forums banner
21 - 40 of 52 Posts

·
Confidence Man
1,673 Posts
No they don't and it is uncommon.
I'll have to inform my fellow Slavs of that then.

And yes, it is uncommon in the sense that a minority of the populations will wear them, but it is not unheard of and I'd say it's a lot more common to see it in eastern Europe than US.

Nazi symbolism is just another form of octricala

·
Registered
652 Posts
I don't think he was doing a Nazi salute. The brothers seem sensible and they are from Ukraine - who fought against the Nazi's.

But if he did then he will just lose against the British like the Nazi scum did. Step forward the Hayemaker - Rule Britannia.

·
Boxings Own Living Legend
8,579 Posts
Somebody needs to play Winston Churchill's WWII speech for Haye to get his balls back... :cop:

Only one small problem there... When Winston made that speech his cases were packed & loaded ready to head for Canada with the royal family & the crown jewels should the Nazi's attack. Wiston was , as they say in England, all wind & piss:facepalm:

·
Dec. 1 Cotto Wins again
576 Posts
Only one small problem there... When Winston made that speech his cases were packed & loaded ready to head for Canada with the royal family & the crown jewels should the Nazi's attack. Wiston was , as they say in England, all wind & piss:facepalm:
:rofl::rofl::rofl:

That sounds like Haye alright, all talk but when its time to make the fight then he runs away like a scary b**** :sad:

Vitali as a young boy :sad:
:rofl:

Man he must have been a "REAL MAN" to have a mustache that young :laugh:

·
Registered
652 Posts
Somebody needs to play Winston Churchill's WWII speech for Haye to get his balls back... :cop:
Not sure of your point?

Haye is taking a month off while his missus gives birth to their child.

I thought that would be obvious cos Haye has kept quiet recently. Suddenly people think he's a coward?

He made T-shirts and chased Wlad up an escalator but now he's scared lmao. GTFOH!

·
Registered
1,341 Posts
Not sure of your point?

Haye is taking a month off while his missus gives birth to their child.

I thought that would be obvious cos Haye has kept quiet recently. Suddenly people think he's a coward?

He made T-shirts and chased Wlad up an escalator but now he's scared lmao. GTFOH!
Taking a month off? How much work would he need to put into signing a contract? Oh yeah, he already did... and backed out.
It's not like he needs to spend the next month training or anything, fights take awhile to build.

·
journeyman tomato can
1,168 Posts
I'll have to inform my fellow Slavs of that then.

And yes, it is uncommon in the sense that a minority of the populations will wear them, but it is not unheard of and I'd say it's a lot more common to see it in eastern Europe than US.

Nazi symbolism is just another form of octricala
I don't know if you are second generation or when did you emigrate or do you live or just study in USA, but all in all, I'm some 15 years older than you, wich means i remember clearly communist days. Antisoviet sentiment was strong in hungary and checzoslovakia the most and was strong in many other countries, EXCLUDING Yugoslavia and Romania.

I'm Slav living in Slavic country surrounded by other Slavic countries. Now I travel a lot because of my work and i meet a lot of people and i'm curious about social aspect of countries and i never, ever heard that Slavs from ex-communist countries tatto swastikas because of antisoviet sentiment.

If someone wanted to help Elephant man in trolling, someone should say that Ukranians suffered a lot during Stalin's rule and died in milions in great hunger during the 20's and 30's and that many Ukranians were welcoming nazis as liberators.

21 - 40 of 52 Posts