Boxing Forum - Boxing Discussion Forums banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Haye Ducked Me Too
515 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Vitali Klitschko would have wiped the floor with either of these guys tonight. Sam Peter was exposed as a soft chinned average fighter & Jameel does what he always does runs out of energy late. Klitschko should get the next fight at Peter and he KO's him within 6. Peter how I look at it is no better than an old Ray Mercer or Tim Witherspoon without the boxing skills, They have the power but they have to be able to land the punch. McCline most definitely exposed his chin. McCline has no punching power and he floored him 3 times. We'll I guess for people who read Ring Magazine they are going to have to eat crow saying the Peter was the next best thing. Peter hopefully fights Vitali next that is where the money is and then fades into history another fighter who is given a belt and does nothing with it. Go Klitschko !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
2,272 Posts
Vitali Rules said:
Vitali Klitschko would have wiped the floor with either of these guys tonight. Sam Peter was exposed as a soft chinned average fighter & Jameel does what he always does runs out of energy late. Klitschko should get the next fight at Peter and he KO's him within 6. Peter how I look at it is no better than an old Ray Mercer or Tim Witherspoon without the boxing skills, They have the power but they have to be able to land the punch. McCline most definitely exposed his chin. McCline has no punching power and he floored him 3 times. We'll I guess for people who read Ring Magazine they are going to have to eat crow saying the Peter was the next best thing. Peter hopefully fights Vitali next that is where the money is and then fades into history another fighter who is given a belt and does nothing with it. Go Klitschko !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I wouldn't be bragging to much considering the heavies suck! But welcome to the forum!:thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
9,662 Posts
Yeah, welcome, but Vitali isn't very good on an all time status, he's lucky he's in the worst era boxing has ever seen.

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
This isn't about all time status. Vitali will never be a serious threat again regardless of how terrible the division is.

·
Banned
25,672 Posts
Vitali Rules said:
i agree, wlad and vitali are the best of a bad bunch.

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
As bad as the guys in the heavyweight division are they make it worse by not unifying the title. If they would just take that one step towards a unified champ the division would be able to get some semblance back.

·
Registered
4,210 Posts
Ill be suprised if Vitali ever fights again, that guy in always injured. His last 4 fights or something had to be canceled cause of back, ankle, or whatever injury. But you never know.

·
Registered
1,312 Posts
please tell me there's someone out there in the process of cloning Mike Tyson, the Heavy's are in DESPERATE need of one right now. Seriously though, there has to be some 18 year old waiting in the wings that can someday take the Heavyweight didvision by storm..........isn't there??:(

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
That is exactly what I said a few months ago Bull. I was thinking along the same lines, and I think there has to be some young kid who will come through and clear out the division by destroying all these bums. It has to happen sometime soon and the heavyweight division will prosper.

·
Registered
1,312 Posts
The division is soo wide open for the taking right now. The money that would be fork out to talented young heavyweight contender would be tremendous at this point because everyone just is dieing to see ONE. The avaerage age for the top 20 heavy's has to be the highest in history. Hell Wladimer Klitschko is what, 32, and that's condersidered somewhat young at this point. I can't believe how sad the division has become in the last few years.

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
It will get better. What I do, and what I suggest everyone do, is to just not pay attention to the division. I just keep it behind the back burner until it gets better. The welters are holding the rope just fine for the time being.

·
Banned
25,672 Posts
ItalianBull said:
please tell me there's someone out there in the process of cloning Mike Tyson, the Heavy's are in DESPERATE need of one right now. Seriously though, there has to be some 18 year old waiting in the wings that can someday take the Heavyweight didvision by storm..........isn't there??:(
im thinking of puting the gloves back on. :laugh:

·
Premium Member
9,662 Posts
TysonJones said:
lol im already out of my prime :laugh: I getting married for pete sakes.
lol, your still an ATG compared to these guys.:D

1 - 20 of 44 Posts