Boxing Forum - Boxing Discussion Forums banner
1 - 20 of 116 Posts

·
Haye Ducked Me Too
515 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have heard that Vitali's camp has already been in contact with Chagaev for a shot at his title. As I see it Vitali beats Chagaev Vlad beat Ibragamov for his two belts and than Vitali fights the winner of Maskaev/Peter to get his two belts. The Heavyweight Division under total supremecy by the Klitscho Brothers. Hope the rumors I'm hearing are true this would be a great thing for the HW division. GO KLITSCKO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
4,210 Posts
I think Chagev wins

The replacement that comes in after Vitali hurts his back.

·
Registered
4,210 Posts
But if im being serious i think Vitali should have a warm up fight before jumping at a title shot, i see Chagev winning the fight simply cause hes been fighting for the last 3 years.

·
Banned
25,672 Posts
Chagaev is a damn good fighter, way better than anyone Vitali has a win over.

·
Registered
7,505 Posts
I think that would be terrible for boxing. We have two guys holding two straps, and the division won't be unified until one of them loses.

Besides, Training camp TKO1 Vitali:laugh:

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
I think that would be terrible for boxing. We have two guys holding two straps, and the division won't be unified until one of them loses.

Besides, Training camp TKO1 Vitali:laugh:
Vitali will suffer another ingrown hair and will pull out of any fight he signs. :laugh:

·
Haye Ducked Me Too
515 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Well the guy that the White Tyson just beat got beat by Danny Williams and The Great(White Tyson) couldn't finish him. 12 rds with a 40 year old guy who never beat anyone but he will destroy Vitali come on Chagaev has no chance agaisnt Vitali.

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
Vitali has been inactive for far too long now. If he could have remained healthy he would have ruled it all, but that didn't happen.

·
Registered
4,210 Posts
Watch the Valuev fight he was kinda impressive there.

But i think Vitali is too fragile to ever be a succesful hw titleholder. I doubt that his body can handle more than 2 fights a year if even that and it would do the hw division no good. Wlad should go for all 4 instead :)

·
Premium Member
6,687 Posts
Well the guy that the White Tyson just beat got beat by Danny Williams and The Great(White Tyson) couldn't finish him. 12 rds with a 40 year old guy who never beat anyone but he will destroy Vitali come on Chagaev has no chance agaisnt Vitali.
Chagaev is a very good boxer, his amateur background is very impressive, and he can handle biger guys, Valuev says it all.. He has an amateur victory over cuban Felix Savon a 6-foot-6 3-time-heavyweight-olympic champion.
Sergei Liakhovic will face Nikolay Valuev on february 16 to determine Chagaev's mandatory chalenger. Then I believe vitali will be able to fight the winner of Maskaev/peter before Chagaev, who will be forced to make a title defense against the mandatory challenger instead...

·
Banned
25,672 Posts
Skelton was hosed against Williams, he won both fights easily on my card.

·
Banned
25,672 Posts
Chagaev is a very good boxer, his amateur background is very impressive, and he can handle biger guys, Valuev says it all.. He has an amateur victory over cuban Felix Savon a 6-foot-6 3-time-heavyweight-olympic champion.
Sergei Liakhovic will face Nikolay Valuev on february 16 to determine Chagaev's mandatory chalenger. Then I believe vitali will be able to fight the winner of Maskaev/peter before Chagaev, who will be forced to make a title defense against the mandatory challenger instead...
Wlad will have to face the Povetkin vs Chambers winner.

1 - 20 of 116 Posts