Boxing Forum - Boxing Discussion Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,123 Posts
Yes, oh yes, we've got to get Mayweather his money for petes sake.
I didn't even look at it but it sounds like they're pandering to him...First impression.

OK I looked and It's not what I thought it was, so scratch that. :)

BTW, why can't we delete our own threads?

·
Mental Midget
4,170 Posts
this is the question

"
If you were a matchmaker, what would be the most exciting fight you could make:"

Sorry guys i had to vote for

Manny Pacquiao-Ricky Hatton:thumbsup:

Seriously?

P4P best in the sport against an absolute animal of a puncher, and smart boxer. That will be a great fight.

Hatton will try to hold Pacman, and just get F'd up...

·
Registered
1,123 Posts
After looking at those, Mayweather Cotto is the only one close to being a pretty big fight. That kind of goes into what I was saying earlier about no really big exciting fights on the horizon. I mean if that's the best matchups out there, there are NO current dream matchups IMO.

Vasquez Marquez IV beats them all, but then that's Showtime's property.

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
After looking at those, Mayweather Cotto is the only one close to being a pretty big fight. That kind of goes into what I was saying earlier about no really big exciting fights on the horizon. I mean if that's the best matchups out there, there are NO current dream matchups IMO.

Vasquez Marquez IV beats them all, but then that's Showtime's property.
What?!?!?! Mayweather-Cotto will be a super fight by the time it goes down. Vasquez-Marquez IV is barely a PPV.:confused:

·
Registered
1,123 Posts
OK let me put it this way, Vasquez Marquez IV would be a "super fight", but has no promotional value, maybe because they can't speak english...LOL. So like the others, it would go unnoticed to the general public. Mayweather Cotto would be a mega promotional bonanza, who knows if it would be a "super fight".

Strip the promotion and Mayweathers mouth and half of the fights appeal goes out the window.

·
Banned
25,672 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Its not showing the minimum percentages. All its showing is 66%. When probably its going up from 66.01% to 66.90%.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts