Boxing Forum - Boxing Discussion Forums banner

October's Boxing Forum Member Hall of Fame- who is your pick?

• hhascup

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • tyson

• knuckleup

• JCC

• tedsares

• LarryHolmes

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 66 Posts

·
Mental Midget
4,170 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Okay everyone! Lets get voting for who you feel deserves to be included in our Member Hall of Fame. Remember, your suggestions are welcomed by our staff, so if you feel someone has been an excellent contributor and deserves a nomination, please let us know.
Thanks again to everyone on the list for your excellent contributions to the site, and good luck ! :thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
Captain. One of the most intelligent posters on the site by a long shot. He is a great contributor who I usually agree with, so he must be smart.

·
Premium Member
9,662 Posts
LeedsLad said:
My votes for Captain, he definetly deserves recognition for setting this whole HOF up!
LOL. Everyone forgets who came up with the idea/:rolleyes: LOL, J/K I voted for Captain too.

·
Premium Member
9,662 Posts
Cheaters Beware!!!

One thing that has happend in every single poll so far is someone voted for them selves, or made a new account to vote for them selves. This is a public poll. We know if you voted for your self or not. We also know if you made a different account and voted for your self. We busted Shane for that, and Lance for voting for them selves. IMO if you vote for your self, or make a different account and vote for your self, you are cheating, and you are deducted a point + the vote in which you did for your self doesn't count. Just decided to bring the issue up.

·
Registered
2,272 Posts
You guys can leave my name off of these polls. i think it's kind of cheesy and seams to be more of a popularity contest.

·
tellin' it like it is
18,612 Posts
Captainobvious said:
By the way, through recommendations and solid posts/contributions, BigDigga will be considered for next months nominee list.

Great work bro!
i appreciate that fellas:thumbsup:

i went with bill1234. he seems knowlegdeable, and he came so close last time;)

·
Mental Midget
4,170 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
bill1234 said:
LOL. I agree he's smart and all, but you...not so much.:cheeky4:
LOL

I must admit, it was absolutely not my idea to create the HOF, I just wrote the rules and regulations and kicked it off. I cant take credit for anything else.

·
Registered
2,272 Posts
That's fine with me. Not hurting my feelings. I'm just being honest also.

·
Registered
2,272 Posts
I'm here to talk boxing. Not try to be in your hall of fame. If that is what you guys enjoy, cool. If you guys don't want me here, I can leave.

·
Team Mayweather
24,365 Posts
Thats your choice knuckle. No one is asking you to leave, but critisizing something we as a boxingforum put together as a group isnt all that kind.

·
Premium Member
9,662 Posts
Captainobvious said:
LOL

I must admit, it was absolutely not my idea to create the HOF, I just wrote the rules and regulations and kicked it off. I cant take credit for anything else.

LOL, well thats 85% of it. I only thought of it. You did every thing else.

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
bill1234 said:
LOL. I agree he's smart and all, but you...not so much.:cheeky4:
Who has a better fight prediction rate than myself, Bill? I know you were just kidding, because you are a smart guy. But, name me one person who has out-predicted me. OWNED!

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
KNUCKLE UP said:
You guys can leave my name off of these polls. i think it's kind of cheesy and seams to be more of a popularity contest.
Unfortunately I must agree with your opinion of the voting 75%.

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
KNUCKLE UP said:
I'm here to talk boxing. Not try to be in your hall of fame. If that is what you guys enjoy, cool. If you guys don't want me here, I can leave.
Please do not even consider leaving man. You are a great member and we are lucky to have you as one of our posters. I understand your viewpoint and agree with you to an extent. I value your opinions and your being here. Stick around bro. We may not ever agree, but that is what discussion is for.

1 - 20 of 66 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.