Boxing Forum - Boxing Discussion Forums banner

BoxingForum H.O.F. Induction Poll Select who you feel deserves it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 287 Posts

·
Mental Midget
4,170 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here it is, the first Boxing Forum Member Hall of Fame inductee poll!
If you are unfamiliar with the H.O.F. details, please check out the stickied thread in general discussion.

Below are the names that recieved the most votes from our mods/admins and member suggestions. The ten names that recieved the most votes are now placed in the poll. Remember, the 3 names that get the most votes will be nominated into the member hall of fame, and the next month the process starts over again. Who knows, you may be on next months list!
Read the H.O.F. stickies, and start posting ! Good luck to all of this months nominees :thumbsup:

·
Team Mayweather
24,365 Posts
lol mothaflucka i see you voted for yourself and everyone above i think did as well. we both know im not the ONLY one to do so.

·
Banned
25,672 Posts
PrettyBoyFloyd said:
I don't think guys that have been gone for more than a month should even be eligible.
we beter wipe you off the list then shane. :laugh:

·
Banned
25,672 Posts
PrettyBoyFloyd said:
I was gone for 4 days max and still stopped by to drop a couple of posts. A month my ass!
im just yamkin your chain dude....chill wit da still.

·
Banned
25,672 Posts
i voted for bill guys.

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
No problem it took me a good ten minutes to pick. I just picked who I thought had the most quality posts as well as tending to agree with me on the upset predictions ;)

1 - 20 of 287 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.