Boxing Forum - Boxing Discussion Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts
G

·
He's had a quadruple bypass. :D
:laugh:

What's happening Tommy? Good to see you back mate.

Technically he's only had a double bypass because we have two trophies in the cabnet. Saying that, the last one was a gift...you'd need to have a really crap team to get beat by Queen of the South. :D

·
Banned
25,672 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
:laugh:

What's happening Tommy? Good to see you back mate.

Technically he's only had a double bypass because we have two trophies in the cabnet. Saying that, the last one was a gift...you'd need to have a really crap team to get beat by Queen of the South.

Hey hey Ulster im good man. They had to bring me back.

I have photo's of Shane and Lance in a compromising position and i threatened to post them with one of my 12 alts. :laugh:

That was a fluke man (QOS) we made up for it last game of the season. :p

G

·
Hey hey Ulster im good man. They had to bring me back.

I have photo's of Shane and Lance in a compromising position and i threatened to post them with one of my 12 alts. :laugh:

That was a fluke man (QOS) we made up for it last game of the season. :p
LOL..:thumbsup:

Thankfully that game had no significance...if the Celts had drawn and we lost I would've been pissed off but it's nice to give the Aberdeen supporters something worthwhile to live. :p

·
Banned
25,672 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
LOL..:thumbsup:

Thankfully that game had no significance...if the Celts had drawn and we lost I would've been pissed off but it's nice to give the Aberdeen supporters something worthwhile to live. :p
We've done you twice on the last day the past two seasons. Fukk all to play for mind you. ;)

·
Banned
25,672 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
2-0 both times if I remember. We tend to fall apart on the last day :)
To be fair 2 years ago we were playing to get in europe in that game.

Not this season though. We're just the better team. :laugh:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.