Discussion Starter #1
my usual routine of-
2/3 min rds jump rope
15 reps, 5 sets burpees to shadowboxing circuit
4/3 min rds heavy bag
2/3 min rds speedbag
20 pushups
Abs

wanted to mix it up, anyone have any routines they want to mix it up with and share with me?

·
Registered
841 Posts
Get a Double end bag and a maize ball then stick a few rounds of them into your routine.

Work your speed bag more, you don't need rounds with it just go for 10-15 min straight. If you don't already, I recommend you work some hooks with the speed bag as well.

More jump rope.

More push ups along with different types. Clap push ups, wide grip/close, air push ups where you push off the ground each time you come up, etc.

·
Registered
87 Posts
time

Hey itsvolpe63, how much time to you have available to dedicate to training? That's a factor here in how many options you may have to change things up.

·
Registered
87 Posts
changes

i could easily do 2 hrs a day on weekdays, maybe less on weekends since i work, any ideas?
...Well, the one thing that jumped out at me was the jump rope time. At our gym we usually warm up with 20 to 30 minutes of it. It seems to work well, better than if I did what you're doing with it, for warming up. Also, we will work in some road work, which can be time consuming (why I asked).

1 - 6 of 6 Posts