Boxing Forum - Boxing Discussion Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,321 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
First of all we cannot pay you. However, we could use some of your volunteered time and expertise to make Avatars, signature banners, post icons for Boxingforum.com!

Guests, feel free to take advantage of this if you wish!

We need logo avatars, player avatars, even avatars that may be made just for Boxingforum.com! Something unique!

As for the demensions needed for each graphic image please contact me via pm for the specifics

We could also use your expertise throughout the network! For a list of forums where a GFX expert or GFX team is needed, contact me via pm

·
Team Mayweather
24,365 Posts
How about upping the size of avatars we already have. I know I bought the lifetime package so I could have larger avatar, but now that im mod again, i have to settle for the small one.

·
El Violento
8,076 Posts
First of all we cannot pay you. However, we could use some of your volunteered time and expertise to make Avatars, signature banners, post icons for Boxingforum.com!

Guests, feel free to take advantage of this if you wish!

We need logo avatars, player avatars, even avatars that may be made just for Boxingforum.com! Something unique!

As for the demensions needed for each graphic image please contact me via pm for the specifics

We could also use your expertise throughout the network! For a list of forums where a GFX expert or GFX team is needed, contact me via pm
Never mind.

·
Premium Member
2,321 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I understand that time is valuable, however, there are many people that love to do graphics and love to show off their skills.

Those are the ones I am looking for.

·
Premium Member
2,321 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
What exactly are you looking for. I may be willing to do it for this forum and only this forum.
Needs someone to make fighter avatars within the specs I will provide. Pretty simple if you know how to use Photoshop.

An example of an avatar that was recently made are:

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
Roger, I can do that all day. I thought you were talking about something of a much more time-consuming capacity. Let me know what you need.

·
Team Mayweather
24,365 Posts
Haha, I dont understand the need for making avatars though? especially when our system already resizes them automatically.

·
Mental Midget
4,170 Posts
Yeah, I can do what you have shown there as well Roger. I thought it was something more specialized.

You can PM me if you'd like with what you want specifically and I'll see what I can do for you. I have an ok resizing/scaling tool that can reduce image size while keeping great resolution. Can also add text as shown.

·
Team Mayweather
24,365 Posts
Yo I can hook you up with my magic, just let me knwo what ya want. I think we should focus more on awesome sigs that avatars.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts