Boxing Forum - Boxing Discussion Forums banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,321 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
First of all we cannot pay you. However, we could use some of your volunteered time and expertise to make Avatars, signature banners, post icons for Boxingforum.com!

Guests, feel free to take advantage of this if you wish!

We need logo avatars, player avatars, even avatars that may be made just for Boxingforum.com! Something unique!

As for the demensions needed for each graphic image please contact me via pm for the specifics

We could also use your expertise throughout the network! For a list of forums where a GFX expert or GFX team is needed, contact me via pm

·
El Violento
8,076 Posts
First of all we cannot pay you. However, we could use some of your volunteered time and expertise to make Avatars, signature banners, post icons for Boxingforum.com!

Guests, feel free to take advantage of this if you wish!

We need logo avatars, player avatars, even avatars that may be made just for Boxingforum.com! Something unique!

As for the demensions needed for each graphic image please contact me via pm for the specifics

We could also use your expertise throughout the network! For a list of forums where a GFX expert or GFX team is needed, contact me via pm
Never mind.

·
Mental Midget
4,170 Posts
Yeah, I can do what you have shown there as well Roger. I thought it was something more specialized.

You can PM me if you'd like with what you want specifically and I'll see what I can do for you. I have an ok resizing/scaling tool that can reduce image size while keeping great resolution. Can also add text as shown.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts