Boxing Forum - Boxing Discussion Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3,348 Posts
[strike]Buenos Dias!! Jou Have Yust Receib A Mehican Birus!!!!! Seence We Not So Technologically Adbanced In Mehico, Dis Is A Manual Birus. Please Delete All The Files On Jour Hard Drive Jourself And Send This E-mail To Eberyone Jou Know.

Tan Jou Por Yelping Me.

Julio Manuel Jose Rodriguez Garcia De La Cruz Infante Salgado Fernandez,

-- Mexican Hacker[/strike]

Unacceptable. Dave please PM me and let me know what your reason for this was. I know you didn't mean anything by it, but I just need to know a little more from you. Thank you.
-Shane

·
Wet Beaver Bandit
5,334 Posts
it depends on if Dave made this up himself or if he actually received this in an e-mail. If he received this in an e-mail he could be giving folks fair warning that this stupid e-mail is circulating. Let me know which, Dave and I (we Mods) can delete the thread or let it be.

·
Registered
4,432 Posts
:laugh: This was hilarious the long mexican name :laugh: cmon guys this is not racist at all its just making fun of how they speak :laugh: shits funny lighten up

·
Iron Lungs
3,315 Posts
:laugh: This was hilarious the long mexican name :laugh: cmon guys this is not racist at all its just making fun of how they speak :laugh: shits funny lighten up

I completely understand the point of this "joke" but its not funny, Im colombian and I find it offending, as an Hispanic I have noticed recently in a lot of blogs and comments on other websites I read that there is an unnacceptable amount of racist remarks made, not only bout hispanics, but blacks asians, etc...I like this site alot because I rarely see stupid threads or comments and was just suprised someone who has been here a member of this site soo long would post something that might offend others. "its just a joke" , I bet If i Posted a thread saying ******* E-mail and did something similar ,the white people would be going nuts...or am I wrong?.

·
Registered
4,432 Posts
I'm hispanic too and its not that offensive even my grandparents speak like that i find it hilarious. It's not that offensive he's just writing a letter that speaks like them.

·
Iron Lungs
3,315 Posts
I'm hispanic too and its not that offensive even my grandparents speak like that i find it hilarious. It's not that offensive he's just writing a letter that speaks like them.
You're still young, im not much older but you'll see what I mean later.

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
Regardless of whether or not this is a warning about spam emailing it is not acceptable and will not be tolerated. We pride ourselves (boxingforum) on keeping racism (in any form) off of the site to the best of our abilities. I know Dave pretty well, and I know he did not mean anything by this. I vouch for him on that note, but with that said, I can't let this stand on the public forum. We apologize to all who are/were offended by this.
-Shane

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.