Boxing Forum - Boxing Discussion Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
246 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
with it only being 240 miles from our house in corona hills, ca..... i saw on the odds line the nov 22nd fight between paulie "the magic man" malignaggi v.s. ricky " the hitman" hatton plus.... floyd mayweather sr. training the hit man now.... after ricky got rid of his old trainer billy graham....from the h.b.o. special 24/7... i don't see how hatton can lose this fight !!! now saying that we all know boxing.... anything can happen !!! the las vegas odds are.... hatton -275 .... which means if i put 2,750 on hatton and he win's i will make 1,000 bucks !!! i was wondering what some the the fight fans on this site thought about the fight !!

thanks scott from california !!

Attachments

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
with it only being 240 miles from our house in corona hills, ca..... i saw on the odds line the nov 22nd fight between paulie "the magic man" malignaggi v.s. ricky " the hitman" hatton plus.... floyd mayweather sr. training the hit man now.... after ricky got rid of his old trainer billy graham....from the h.b.o. special 24/7... i don't see how hatton can lose this fight !!! now saying that we all know boxing.... anything can happen !!! the las vegas odds are.... hatton -275 .... which means if i put 2,750 on hatton and he win's i will make 1,000 bucks !!! i was wondering what some the the fight fans on this site thought about the fight !!

thanks scott from california !!
Do it. This fight is a layup for Hatton as far as I'm concerned, because Malignaggi can NOT hurt him in any way, shape, or form.

·
Team Mayweather
24,365 Posts
I wouldn't do it. The more I think about it, the more I think Paulie will pull it out. He's still in his prime and he's due for a great performance. Hatton is done as far as I'm concerned.

·
Registered
246 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
thanks guys.... just thought.. i could make an extra 1 grand before karen & i's trip to vegas dec 4th.....i was thinking everybody would say... hatton would kick.. his butt... i guess that's what i get for thinking !!!

thanks again scott from california

·
Banned
1,305 Posts
Hatton is NOT done. He lost ONE fight. Its not like he lost 5 fights in a row. It's not like he hasn't fought for years. Seriously, Hatton was never done. Hatton does win big, Shane, very big. *cackles evilly*

PS I am almost catching you in posts lol

G

·
Hatton is NOT done. He lost ONE fight. Its not like he lost 5 fights in a row. It's not like he hasn't fought for years. Seriously, Hatton was never done. Hatton does win big, Shane, very big. *cackles evilly*

You're right, Hatton's not done yet, at least in this fight. This is a risky one to bet on if Malignaggi brings his A game, but if you're going to bet heavy on any of Hatton's last fights this is the best bet because Malignaggi can't expose his suspect chin.

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts

Hatton is done beating A level guys IMO.
You're right, Hatton's not done yet, at least in this fight. This is a risky one to bet on if Malignaggi brings his A game, but if you're going to bet heavy on any of Hatton's last fights this is the best bet because Malignaggi can't expose his suspect chin.
That's the bottom line.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts