Boxing Forum - Boxing Discussion Forums banner
101 - 108 of 108 Posts

·
Team Mayweather
24,365 Posts
i dont know what the 2 people above me even said lol. tyson power wasnt overrated. for the millionth time and all die hard boxing fans and even non boxing fans no this.

·
Registered
1,092 Posts
I think the best thing to do here is ask the 44 of tysons opponents who felt his punching power then you got the answer. It wasnt overated at all great puncher.

·
Premium Member
606 Posts
IMO noway was it overated. Tysons resume may of not been the alltime best or anything but his power and ferocity was always to much for guys who were 10lbs - 20lbs + heavier than him. Fairplay!

·
Registered
101 Posts
Both Tysons power and insanity are not over rated. The guy is a freakin idiot! I saw this group of uncensored interviews of him on a site like youtube and he is absuletly filthy. He is completly classless!

·
Registered
7,505 Posts
Mike Tyson was always a monster, early in his career his aggression and ferocity was controlled, making him the ultimate fighting machine. The amount of KOs in early rounds speak for itself, he was a machine and his power wasnt overrated at all.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #108 ·
thepowerdavies said:
IMO noway was it overated. Tysons resume may of not been the alltime best or anything but his power and ferocity was always to much for guys who were 10lbs - 20lbs + heavier than him. Fairplay!
well mcneely said that his sparring partners hit harder than tyson and oliver mccall said buster douglas hit harder than tyson . mark young said francois botha hit harder than tyson and alex stewart said holyfield hit harder than tyson.

101 - 108 of 108 Posts