Boxing Forum - Boxing Discussion Forums banner
1 - 20 of 441 Posts

·
El Violento
8,076 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It's almost midnight here in Los Angeles. Tonight I'm working only 6 hours. But I go in at 4am. I can either take a nap. Or get high and watch some boxing till 4am. I'm getting high. I'm currently watching Miguel Cotto-Carlos Quintana. Very good fight. Quintana is game. Landing some good shots. Cotto face is actually pretty marked up. But Cotto is killing him to the body. That liver shot that produced the first knock down was just fukking vicious. Damn Steve Smoger is a fukking great ref. He did an outstanding job. The way he communicated with the hurt Quintana was excellent. Right now there talking to Cotto. His English ain't bad.

After this the 4 random fights I selected to watch are Jesse James Leija-Gabriel Ruelas, Ricardo Lopez-Will Grigsby, Ike Quartey-Vince Phillips and Zab Judah-Terron Millett.

·
Registered
1,308 Posts
Damn drug addict. LOL. Them some good fights. I just finished watching Cotto-Mosley yet again.

·
Registered
772 Posts
It's almost midnight here in Los Angeles. Tonight I'm working only 6 hours. But I go in at 4am. I can either take a nap. Or get high and watch some boxing till 4am. I'm getting high. I'm currently watching Miguel Cotto-Carlos Quintana. Very good fight. Quintana is game. Landing some good shots. Cotto face is actually pretty marked up. But Cotto is killing him to the body. That liver shot that produced the first knock down was just fukking vicious. Damn Steve Smoger is a fukking great ref. He did an outstanding job. The way he communicated with the hurt Quintana was excellent. Right now there talking to Cotto. His English ain't bad.

After this the 4 random fights I selected to watch are Jesse James Leija-Gabriel Ruelas, Ricardo Lopez-Will Grigsby, Ike Quartey-Vince Phillips and Zab Judah-Terron Millett.
that made me laugh hard, hahaha, good choice, a few joints whilst watching the boxing sounds like a good night to me.

·
Registered
1,926 Posts
that made me laugh hard, hahaha, good choice, a few joints whilst watching the boxing sounds like a good night to me.
Something tells me he is not smoking joints. Speaking of fights, It is Antonio Margarito-Kermit Cintron 1 and 2 for me right now.

·
Premium Member
2,091 Posts
Fukk that. I aint smoked weed since early high school. Waste of time
in the uk getting high means smoking weed or skunk (stronger version of weed)

·
El Violento
8,076 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 · (Edited)
If you just worked shouldn't you be asleep
I cant. I'm really lit. I ll sleep tomorrow or something. Now I'm watching Lorenzo Parra-Takefumi Sakata 1. Great fight. Parra is such an underrated fighter. Especially before his injury. He actually fighting this weekend. Against Celestino Caballero. Should be a good fight

·
El Violento
8,076 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I'm getting lit again. Michael Nunn-Donald Curry is playing. I met Curry before. Great guy. Use to be a great welterweight. But he's out of his dept at middleweight. Nunn is just controlling him with the jab and straight right. There in the 6th and Curry is starting to take a beating.

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
I'm getting lit again. Michael Nunn-Donald Curry is playing. I met Curry before. Great guy. Use to be a great welterweight. But he's out of his dept at middleweight. Nunn is just controlling him with the jab and straight right. There in the 6th and Curry is starting to take a beating.
Damn I thought you were gonna sleep tonight mannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn. LOL

·
Registered
661 Posts
Definitely stuff lost in translation on here. Is getting lit talking about rock or what's the story? If so you have serious typing skills for a crackhead:laugh:

·
Wet Beaver Bandit
5,334 Posts
Definitely stuff lost in translation on here. Is getting lit talking about rock or what's the story? If so you have serious typing skills for a crackhead:laugh:

:laugh:

A crackhead with typing skills would be a valuable asset to any company. The dude could probably type about 300 words a minute.

Reactions: spiderbloke

·
Premium Member
2,091 Posts
wtf does getting high in the us mean?

·
Premium Member
2,091 Posts
Weed
Heroin
Cocaine
LSD
Mushrooms
Ecstasy
Meth
PCP
Wet

Everything gets you high.

ok so what is he taking lol. he said it aint weed and if it aint crach (like cocaine in this country i assume) then erm what :eek:

1 - 20 of 441 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.