Boxing Forum - Boxing Discussion Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,912 Posts
This is the original A Millie that got scrapped because Cory Gunz outshined Wayne.
zSHARE - lil_wayne-a_millie__feat._corey_gunz.mp3

Cory Gunz Featuring Jadakiss
zSHARE - 01 a milli freestyle - newmusiccarte.mp3

If someone spits harder than you on your song shouldnt you redo your verse to come through harder? That is some amatuerish ish

How is that amatuerish??? You just trying to put out the best product you can. It aint a battle. See thats how you know Wayne is the hottest out. People are picking verses To say " oh that wasnt as hot as this guys verse". thats crazy. Wayne could pick 100 verses from previous songs that'll crush any and everything Gunz ever do.

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
This is the original A Millie that got scrapped because Cory Gunz outshined Wayne.
zSHARE - lil_wayne-a_millie__feat._corey_gunz.mp3

Cory Gunz Featuring Jadakiss
zSHARE - 01 a milli freestyle - newmusiccarte.mp3

If someone spits harder than you on your song shouldnt you redo your verse to come through harder? That is some amatuerish ish
That was the original version that came out months ago. You put a guy on a track with one of the best in the game and they're going to write the best shitt they ever have. Corey Gunz will never be shitt. IMO his verse wasn't even better. He just spit fast. Jada and Wayne are in a different league from that fast rapping dude. Gunz is wack.

·
Premium Member
4,912 Posts
How is that amatuerish??? You just trying to put out the best product you can. It aint a battle. See thats how you know Wayne is the hottest out. People are picking verses To say " oh that wasnt as hot as this guys verse". thats crazy. Wayne could pick 100 verses from previous songs that'll crush any and everything Gunz ever do.
That was the original version that came out months ago. You put a guy on a track with one of the best in the game and they're going to write the best shitt they ever have. Corey Gunz will never be shitt. IMO his verse wasn't even better. He just spit fast. Jada and Wayne are in a different league from that fast rapping dude. Gunz is wack.

Thank You Shane.:thumbsup:

·
Administrator
4,993 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
It's amatuerish because he completely took dude off the song because his verse was better. He doesnt want nobody to shine more than him on his own trackso thats not putting out the best product you can. It isnt a battle but if your going to claim best rapper alive you cant get outshined by someone esp someone who isnt going to be shitt. No one is looking for it, it was the first version of the 2nd song released from his anticipated album and a hot verse was taken off for no reason.

If you listen to it enough you will understand what he is saying and that its not just spitting fast. They are in a different league right now, but each have 10+ years in the frontlines of the rap gameand gunz is a new cat, so I wouldnt compare them career-wise. It sucks caues dude was about to get put on to the one of the most anticipated albums of the year and was taken off and it wasnt for being wack.

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
It's amatuerish because he completely took dude off the song because his verse was better. He doesnt want nobody to shine more than him on his own trackso thats not putting out the best product you can. It isnt a battle but if your going to claim best rapper alive you cant get outshined by someone esp someone who isnt going to be shitt. No one is looking for it, it was the first version of the 2nd song released from his anticipated album and a hot verse was taken off for no reason.

If you listen to it enough you will understand what he is saying and that its not just spitting fast. They are in a different league right now, but each have 10+ years in the frontlines of the rap gameand gunz is a new cat, so I wouldnt compare them career-wise. It sucks caues dude was about to get put on to the one of the most anticipated albums of the year and was taken off and it wasnt for being wack.
He wasn't "taken off." The album version is different. Wayne's second verse is different. That was the mixtape version. There's about 10 versions of A milli. Also, I understand every word he dropped. I, like you, am a hiphop head. You claim Gunz was hotter than Wayne. I disagree, but it wouldn't be the first time something like that happened. Take Eminem spitting far better than Jay-Z on "Renegade" for example.

·
Administrator
4,993 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
That was supposed to be the album version. There are many different versions, but all of those are remixes, Gunz and Wayne was supposed to be the album version. We'll agree to disagree that Gunz verse was better, I think thats why Wayne spit so much more after his.

·
Premium Member
4,912 Posts
He wasn't "taken off." The album version is different. Wayne's second verse is different. That was the mixtape version. There's about 10 versions of A milli. Also, I understand every word he dropped. I, like you, am a hiphop head. You claim Gunz was hotter than Wayne. I disagree, but it wouldn't be the first time something like that happened. Take Eminem spitting far better than Jay-Z on "Renegade" for example.
Shane you on a role man. I dont even have to reply to him you saying everything I would say. :laugh:

·
Registered
772 Posts
but that was eminems song originally, as he first made that track with royce da 5'9

then they had 'beef' so eminem got jay-z on the track instead.

but anyway i don't wanna comment on lil wayne, in the words of rap, "that dude is whack!"

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
but that was eminems song originally, as he first made that track with royce da 5'9

then they had 'beef' so eminem got jay-z on the track instead.

but anyway i don't wanna comment on lil wayne, in the words of rap, "that dude is whack!"
Em's song originally? Why would he let a track like that go from his "posession" to being a hit single on another artist's album? Naaaaa

·
Registered
772 Posts
no seriously, it was eminem's song with royce da 5'9 originally, and in the jay-z version eminem puts turntable scratches over a part of his verse so he doesn't say royce da king of detroit

don't go shouting your mouth off like you know about it, eminem and royce's version was recorded over a year before jay-z even thought about writing verses for the track.

he didn't let it go from his posession, he used it on royces album and then sold the song to jay-z where they did their own version on the album.

i'm not a huge rap fan, but i know everything about eminem there is to no, so don't test my knowledge.

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
no seriously, it was eminem's song with royce da 5'9 originally, and in the jay-z version eminem puts turntable scratches over a part of his verse so he doesn't say royce da king of detroit

don't go shouting your mouth off like you know about it, eminem and royce's version was recorded over a year before jay-z even thought about writing verses for the track.

he didn't let it go from his posession, he used it on royces album and then sold the song to jay-z where they did their own version on the album.

i'm not a huge rap fan, but i know everything about eminem there is to no, so don't test my knowledge.
Awww....you mad?:laugh:

·
Registered
772 Posts
I actually am in class right now. I don't follow rapper's steps. I just listen to their music.
so am i, i just lsten to the music as well but i just happen to know alot about eminem, i used to fukkin have every song ever made by him, i still like him now, its just my music taste has broadened since then. :laugh:

i was at college yesterday, i'm at work right now, but you can tell i'm not working hard :laugh:

·
Registered
772 Posts
You're still talking about that? I haven't debated that in 3 posts.
no i just thought i'd show you, that you werdn't write and i believe if you go back up you even called me mad, but the info's there read it and you'll see i'm right.

what else would i be talking about? we are in the rap section.

i like how you try and change the subject when your wrong anyway.:cheeky4:

i thought you was cool and you'd give me my props, and accept that you was wrong but you are justanother arrogant idiot really. :laugh:

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
WTF are you talking about? I quit arguing way the hell up there, and said I don't follow rapper's footsteps. I'm an eminem fan, but I'm not an Eminem Stan like you. I'm sorry I don't let the internet get me angry. It doesn't hold that power over me. Oh, and "kozie" we aren't in the "rap section." You're in a Wayne thread.

Also, my original point is still valid and correct regardless of where the song originated. Eminem was featured on a Jay-Z song on a Jay-Z album and spit a better verse. Move along now.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts