Boxing Forum - Boxing Discussion Forums banner
21 - 40 of 174 Posts

·
Banned
25,672 Posts
prettyboywho said:
Mosley is the interm WBC welter weight champ.
soon to be the full WBC champ if floyd doesn't agree to fight him. or signs to fight oscar again.

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
I want to see Floyd against Shane, Hatton, or Cotto although the last two I named don't deserve a shot yet.

·
Registered
7,505 Posts
There will be a De La Hoya rematch, then for me i think he should go for Mosley and/or Hatton. Then the winner of Cotto/Zab should fight the winner of Williams/Marg and the winner of that fight will have earned the right to fight with PBF!

4 more fights there, and a tonne of money in those no doubt:thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
Man he's retired and we are already talking about fights for him 2 years down the road, lol. Man, we love us some boxing.

·
Banned
25,672 Posts
PrettyBoyFloyd said:
I want to see Floyd against Shane, Hatton, or Cotto although the last two I named don't deserve a shot yet.
what do you mean by "a shot"?

·
Premium Member
4,912 Posts
tommygunn said:
soon to be the full WBC champ if floyd doesn't agree to fight him. or signs to fight oscar again.
You right but I hope BF fights him next.

·
Team Mayweather
24,365 Posts
Discussion Starter · #27 ·
if you think about it, floyds already trash talking mosley because he's building towards that fight as well. we all basically know those are two fights mayweather has to fight. I doubt he'll ever fight margie, just because margie will never be a real big name. hatton and cotto could possibly hAPPEN

·
Banned
25,672 Posts
PrettyBoyFloyd said:
They don't deserve a chance at Floyd. Shane Mosley does. Cotto and Hatton are a level below Floyd and Shane.
says you. :rolleyes:

·
Team Mayweather
24,365 Posts
Discussion Starter · #31 ·
i think hatton takes mosley, and i think cotto takes hatton but mosley probabley betas cotto and mayweather unfortunantly beats all of them, but even if cotto and hatton get beat by the best, theres no shame in that, floyds a level above everyoen in skill.

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
tysonjones said:
i think hatton takes mosley, and i think cotto takes hatton but mosley probabley betas cotto and mayweather unfortunantly beats all of them, but even if cotto and hatton get beat by the best, theres no shame in that, floyds a level above everyoen in skill.
Slow down cowboy. Hatton takes Mosley? I'd bet every point I have on that one. Shane is too fast for Hatton. I'd pick Hatton over Cotto by a large margin. Now you are right in saying that Floyd is a step above EVERYONE....except Shane. You don't seem to think Shane is as good as he is...still. IMO if him and Floyd fought Shane would have his great moments (wayyyy better than Oscar) but in the end Floyd would outclass him and win another BS split D.

·
Registered
7,505 Posts
Id say Hatton takes Cotto and Mosley takes them both. And i think Mosley would have a terrific chance of beating Floyd, Oscar came pretty close (on judges cards) and Mosley has more speed so could catch PBF alot more. SSM is the only guy who i think COULD beat PBF atm.

·
Registered
7,505 Posts
PrettyBoyFloyd said:
I agree 100% although the judges cards were trash.
Yeh definetly. Oscar lost 115-113 at least. Without commentary it really makes you notice how much PBF did beat DLH. The commentators and crowds excitement can be very misleading. I had it 115-114 PBF first time, but now its like 116-112.

·
Banned
25,672 Posts
ive watched the fight around 5 times with both sky and HBO comentators and each time ive scored it to oscar, it was very close though IMO.

·
Team Mayweather
24,365 Posts
Discussion Starter · #38 ·
shane mosley is one of my favorite fighters and has alot of ability but i dont think he can beat someone who can outwork him, punch just as hard, takes a better punch to the face, and someone who is just a level below him in speed. Hattons younger, and more hungrier, hatton would of destroyed the mosley that beat vargas, i was unimpressed in those fights ,the mosley that fought collazo showed some of the old mosley but he's getting up there in age. who knows, but imo hatton beats mosley, but only if hatton brings his a game like he did agaisnt tszyu.

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
Floyd is two levels above him in speed. Everything else I am koscher with. Unless it is negative about my boy and I missed it. Kinda like tommy with Ricky. You talk about Floyd and I'll have comments. You talk about RIcky/Joe and tommy (and myself) will have comments. The best thing is that Floyd is BY FARRRRRRRRRRRR better than everyone else. So...donkey peckers to anyone who thinks otherwise. LOL.. SOrry had too.

·
Registered
1,092 Posts
PrettyBoyFloyd said:
They don't deserve a chance at Floyd. Shane Mosley does. Cotto and Hatton are a level below Floyd and Shane.
Level below floyd hahahahahahahahaha

Hattons presure way to much for Floyd but cotto would get beat

21 - 40 of 174 Posts