1,092 Posts
tommygunn said:
a level below. LOL
very very funny why cant people see nobody can cope with the hitman. Nobody

·
Registered
1,092 Posts
daveDaboxingfan said:
you need to watch the Collazo fight again and again.
but have your eyes open this time.
i watched it atleast 5 times with my eyes wide open and i think collazo put up a great fight. He was so underated and it was his first fight at 147 not to mention against a world champion. But i think ricky done the buisness. OK it was not his best performance but i would recomend that you watch the 40 fights before that, the tszyu fight and his upcoming fight with castillo. I have no doubt he wouldn beat anyone out there. Shane Mosley is a great fighter or was and put on a show against collazo and i give him all the credit in the world but styles make fights and he wouldnt be able to cope hattons pressure. Mayweather can keep running and retire. I think Rickys biggest threat is Castillo and a Oscar de la hoya showdown. He is clearly the best boxer at 140. Come on Ricky ma son.

·
Registered
1,092 Posts
daveDaboxingfan said:
you need to watch the Collazo fight again and again.
but have your eyes open this time.
COME ON HITMAN

·
Team Mayweather
24,365 Posts
Discussion Starter · #46 ·
we all recoagnize how good hatton is, he is one of my favorites, but he didnt know much against urango except good stamina , good pressure and cant take body shots well. We base our conclusion that he cant beat floyd is that castillo couldnt, and hattons style is very close to castillo in his prime. Hatton shoudl have no problem with castillo though because castillo should of lost his last fight.

·
Registered
7,505 Posts
tysonjones said:
we all recoagnize how good hatton is, he is one of my favorites, but he didnt know much against urango except good stamina , good pressure and cant take body shots well. We base our conclusion that he cant beat floyd is that castillo couldnt, and hattons style is very close to castillo in his prime. Hatton shoudl have no problem with castillo though because castillo should of lost his last fight.
Body shots hurt him abit, but he didnt get KOd or even KDd by one and won a wide UD so he took them well enough. PBF doesnt particular excel in body attack anyway so i dont think that would be factor. And man, Castillo came DAMN CLOSE to beating Floyd, and Hatton COULD (notice its could lol) be better than Castillo was primed.

Im just putting an argument forward man, i do actually think Hatton would lose to PBF, but i think it would be close and sometimes the way you guys talk its like Hatton wouldnt even trouble PBF.

·
Banned
25,672 Posts
theres no doubt hatton is better than a prime castillo, JLC doesn't have a kostya on his record and ricky made a legend who was still very much the top man look like he'd rather be anywhere than in the ring with him.

castillo is great but ricky is greater, both guys are shoe in HOF'ers in years to come.

·
Team Mayweather
24,365 Posts
Discussion Starter · #49 ·
umm tommy, hatton and tszyu was one hell of a close fight, i had it dead even through when they stopped the fight. 5 to 5 with 1 even. But hatton showed all in that fight and deserved the victory, mayweather can take a body shot better than anyone in the business, mark my word.

·
Registered
205 Posts
PrettyBoyFloyd said:
Floyd is two levels above him in speed. Everything else I am koscher with. Unless it is negative about my boy and I missed it. Kinda like tommy with Ricky. You talk about Floyd and I'll have comments. You talk about RIcky/Joe and tommy (and myself) will have comments. The best thing is that Floyd is BY FARRRRRRRRRRRR better than everyone else. So...donkey peckers to anyone who thinks otherwise. LOL.. SOrry had too.
Bottom line brother, floyd will not get beaten by anybody, unless he gets cute in a fight. The reason he will never get beaten is because of his speed. Have you seen how fast he runs in that ring?? He's impossible to catch!!! If he feels one good shot, it's track time. Out come the track shoes and it's hit and run time, which happens to be the only thing he has. Speed. Thats it. Nothing else. Zip. Zilch. Nada.

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
sum1 said:
Bottom line brother, floyd will not get beaten by anybody, unless he gets cute in a fight. The reason he will never get beaten is because of his speed. Have you seen how fast he runs in that ring?? He's impossible to catch!!! If he feels one good shot, it's track time. Out come the track shoes and it's hit and run time, which happens to be the only thing he has. Speed. Thats it. Nothing else. Zip. Zilch. Nada.
Honestly though, it is because he is fighting at weight classes that cause him to have to resort to that style almost all the time. You have to admit that he is deadly accurate and if he ever decided to take a risk and throw with some guys he would be much more crowd pleasing. I understand what you say dude. Long time no see...where you been at?

·
Registered
7,505 Posts
tysonjones said:
umm tommy, hatton and tszyu was one hell of a close fight, i had it dead even through when they stopped the fight. 5 to 5 with 1 even. But hatton showed all in that fight and deserved the victory, mayweather can take a body shot better than anyone in the business, mark my word.
Hatton was winning on all 3 cards when the fight was stopped man. I know you guys pump Floyd up to be an unbeatable superman or something but whether its Floyd or not after so many rounds of constant body shots it would hurt.

·
Registered
3,348 Posts
sum1 said:

Great post Dude.
it should be post/fact of the year.

·
Registered
1,092 Posts
keep changing mu mind but i seriously thought oscar done enough to win like he said you have to beat the champion by a big enough margin to take the title and floyd dint do that. Bring on a rematch let oscar have his desserved title back

·
Registered
205 Posts
PrettyBoyFloyd said:
Honestly though, it is because he is fighting at weight classes that cause him to have to resort to that style almost all the time. You have to admit that he is deadly accurate and if he ever decided to take a risk and throw with some guys he would be much more crowd pleasing. I understand what you say dude. Long time no see...where you been at?
Exactly like you said. IF HE EVER DECIDED TO TAKE A RISK!!!!!! He's taking the easy road to establish himself as one of the best ever. Minimal risks. Hit and run. Using money as an excuse not to fight someone. He has the tools and the talent to be one of the best ever IMO, if he would just man the f*ck up and start to REALLY FIGHT!!!!! Thats why it always brings a chuckle or two everytime I hear you or tysonjones talk about how great you think he is. As far as the DLH fight goes, I think it should have been a draw. Not because DLH was the better fighter, but simply because floyd was nowhere near to doing enough to take the title away. You have to really take the fight to the champ and floyd didn't do that. It seemed that DLH was the challenger and floyd was the champ. But of course I know you don't see it that way. I've been a little busy, thanks for asking.

·
Team Mayweather
24,365 Posts
Discussion Starter · #58 ·
i know the judges had it all for hatton at that time but i had it 5 5 and 1 even and the shotime ringside judges had it 1 for zu 1 for hatton and 1 even. It was an excellent fight and i applaud hatton in his victory. As for sum1, he must of only watched the baldomir fight beucase i have never seen him RUN in a fight besides that one, he moved alot less that oscar did in that whole fight, taking 1 step back to get position is not running, You will obvious get KTFO'd if you want to fight toe to toe in every damn fight.

·
Registered
205 Posts
tysonjones said:
i know the judges had it all for hatton at that time but i had it 5 5 and 1 even and the shotime ringside judges had it 1 for zu 1 for hatton and 1 even. It was an excellent fight and i applaud hatton in his victory. As for sum1, he must of only watched the baldomir fight beucase i have never seen him RUN in a fight besides that one, he moved alot less that oscar did in that whole fight, taking 1 step back to get position is not running, You will obvious get KTFO'd if you want to fight toe to toe in every damn fight.
You will get KTFO???? In floyds case, we will never know, because he will NEVER go toe to toe with anyone.NEVER!!!

41 - 60 of 174 Posts