Boxing Forum - Boxing Discussion Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
BOXINGTALK

Great news, i cant wait to see these two fight March 1 (unless Juarez defeats JMM on Nov 3). Apparently the Raf Marquez-Vasquez III fight is also slated for March1, so to hv these 2 cards on the same night would be amazing!!!

·
tellin' it like it is
18,612 Posts
good to hear they fight has been ordered. it seemed like pac was looking at too many "other" options. although i'd like to see him in against younger fighters, jmm is my one exception.

i hate whem showtime and hbo broadcasts big fights at the sametime!:mad:

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
I knew it would happen.

Screw HBO vs Showtime. I have written both of them so many complaints, and one of these days they WILL listen to me. I just hate watching fights that are really already over on TIVO.

·
Registered
7,505 Posts
2008 is shaping upto be a great year, hopefully we'll see some more big fights between Mayweather/Cotto/Mosley/Hatton, Williams-Cintron, Taylor-Pavlik II, Marquez-Vasquez III, JMM-Pac II, Wlad-Peter II, Calzaghe-Hopkins

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
It sure is. I think boxing is on the rise once again. They have finally realized that putting great fights together means more happy fans, which means more money. Bring it on.

·
Registered
7,505 Posts
I think 2008 could surpass 2007, look back to the end of 2006, would you have thought 07 would have been so good? I predict an even BETTER 2008!

·
Premium Member
4,912 Posts
I see Manny smartend up and isnt comming to 135 just yet. It'll be best that he didnt till Juan moves up in weight.

·
Premium Member
4,912 Posts
BigDigga said:
it would be best for manny to stay @130 period in my opinion. the only reason he should fight at 135lbs is for a major payday.
And to have some type of chalenge when he fights.

·
Registered
7,505 Posts
He has too much to do at 130, its time Manny started fighting some of the top young stars of that division, i like Pacman but its a while since he took on a real challenge.

·
Premium Member
4,912 Posts
LeedsLad said:
He has too much to do at 130, its time Manny started fighting some of the top young stars of that division, i like Pacman but its a while since he took on a real challenge.
Thats what im saying.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts