Boxing Forum - Boxing Discussion Forums banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If anyone can step up and do a live play-by-play for the Pacquiao-Marquez fight this Saturday night they will be heavily rewarded with points and praise. Anyone can do this. Here is an example of what needs to be done.
http://www.boxingforum.com/live-fig...s-shane-mosley-live-round-round-coverage.html
This will be done on a first come first serve basis, meaning whoever shows interest and commits to doing this first will get a shot. I really appreciate any of you who step up. Hugo tried this in the past with no experience and did a fantastic job. Who's going to be the next Hugo?
Thanks

·
Premium Member
6,687 Posts
I believe I can do it cuz I have HBO on my PC. Still I have to check some stuff to see if I will be availiable saturday night

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I would appreciate that so much Mega. Let me know as soon as possible if you can.

We don't have a committment yet, so anyone else can still hop in to do this guys!

·
Premium Member
4,912 Posts
I believe I can do it cuz I have HBO on my PC. Still I have to check some stuff to see if I will be availiable saturday night
How the hell do you get HBO on your PC???

·
Premium Member
4,912 Posts
see thats what I need some cable on my PC

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I was excited to see that there were 11 replies to this, thinking that someone comitted to doing the PPV, but you knuckleheads are talking nonsense! Haha

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
i'd consider it too.......if i ordered ppv's;)

are play by plays only done for ppv's or it doesn't matter?
We like for them to be done for PPV's. The regular cable telecasts aren't that important unless it is something big like Vaz-Mar or Hop-Cal.

·
Team Mayweather
24,365 Posts
But we're always up for them. Theres always people without hbo and showtime and a ton of people run around the web looking for play by plays.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts