Boxing Forum - Boxing Discussion Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If anyone can do a live play-by-play for the Cotto-Margarito fight we will be grateful. I will give 75,000 points to anyone who can commit to doing this. You will be given another 25,000 points if the PBP is a good one which is very easy. If you need a reference check the Live Fight Coverage for examples. NFFC, did the PBP for Pacquiao-Diaz and did a fantastic job. You can PM me or respond here if you're interested. Thank you.

-Boxingforum staff

·
El Violento
8,076 Posts
I can't help you. Fight nights are party nights. To much shitt popping at my house. Plus I'm pretty sure I'll be to loaded.

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I just had a great idea that I think will be cool. So far we have 3 people who want to do this. I think it would be really cool to have more than one play by play. The viewers would be able to see multiple interpretations and scoring of the fight, which would be pretty cool IMO. I'm going to do some thinking about this and try to generate a way to format everything. I don't know if all the pbp's should be in the same thread or if we should have "Hugo's Margarito-Cotto Live PBP" and "NFFC's live Play by Play." Ideas?

·
Calvarez
7,453 Posts
I just had a great idea that I think will be cool. So far we have 3 people who want to do this. I think it would be really cool to have more than one play by play. The viewers would be able to see multiple interpretations and scoring of the fight, which would be pretty cool IMO. I'm going to do some thinking about this and try to generate a way to format everything. I don't know if all the pbp's should be in the same thread or if we should have "Hugo's Margarito-Cotto Live PBP" and "NFFC's live Play by Play." Ideas?
That's an absolutely FANTASTIC idea Shane. That way we would have three judges as well, which is another great idea. Well done Shane :thumbsup:

·
Calvarez
7,453 Posts
I was genuinely surprised at how many people were looking at my Pacquiao-Diaz PBP Saturday night. At one point there was like 60 viewing. That's quite a lot. So it would be nice to see it from different perspectives :thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 · (Edited)
That's an absolutely FANTASTIC idea Shane. That way we would have three judges as well, which is another great idea. Well done Shane :thumbsup:
Thank you. I agree.
It is a good idea. Seeing from different perspectives and getting more information out there.
I think that will be cool as well. Also, I don't think ANY other site offers this.
I was genuinely surprised at how many people were looking at my Pacquiao-Diaz PBP Saturday night. At one point there was like 60 viewing. That's quite a lot. So it would be nice to see it from different perspectives :thumbsup:
Yeah we had quite a bit of traffic that night. I think we had over 30 new members register. I am going to speak with TrueBlueFan (Roger) about this.

Anyone else? The more the better! All PBP'ers will be awarded with points.

·
Administrator
4,993 Posts
I cant do it that night (see VD post), but my suggestion is they be in the same thread so readers wont have to go far to see the different pov's

·
Calvarez
7,453 Posts
My suggestion is create three threads in the "Live Fight Coverage" area. One each for me, Hugo, and Brooklyn Rican. That way everything doesn't get clogged up :thumbsup:

·
TRIPLE OG HATER FOR LIFE
16,769 Posts
I say keep us all in one tread, like you said so people dont have to go back and foward, I'm down with that plan, but what ever you deceide I can wait that fight is gonna be brutal......

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
All of you can do them. There is no limit to how many play by plays we host. 10 would be fine. I'm going to figure out just how to set this up the most effective way.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts