Boxing Forum - Boxing Discussion Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If anyone wants to do a live play by play for the Casamayor-Marquez fight we would greatly appreciate it. NFFC is most likely going to do one play by play, so we could use two more to make our 3 boxingforum official judges. All participants will be given 100,000 points. Thanks

-Shane

·
Calvarez
7,453 Posts
If anyone wants to do a live play by play for the Casamayor-Marquez fight we would greatly appreciate it. NFFC is most likely going to do one play by play, so we could use two more to make our 3 boxingforum official judges. All participants will be given 100,000 points. Thanks

-Shane
I'm in Shane :thumbsup:.

·
Registered
2,041 Posts

·
Calvarez
7,453 Posts
Okay, that's what I was thinking, but you'll be doing the punch-by-punch calls, so what would I be doing, just giving my unofficial official Boxing Forum scorecard?
Nah it's fine to talk too. For Cotto-Margarito there was me and HugoBox both doing it live. You can do it too, and just put your score at the bottom.

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Okay, that's what I was thinking, but you'll be doing the punch-by-punch calls, so what would I be doing, just giving my unofficial official Boxing Forum scorecard?
I like to have 3 official judges all scoring the fight and giving their own, independent live play by plays in the same thread. Each judge will use a different color for their text to make it easy to differentiate between them. All text should also be in bold.
EXAMPLE
NFFC
NODICENATE
MATTYICEVA
If all we have to do is score the fight and talk about it Im in.
Yeah that's it. Are you in for sure? We cut your nuts off if you back out.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts