Boxing Forum - Boxing Discussion Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Banned
Joined
·
25,672 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
taylor v spinks.

anybody realy care about this one?

taylor should realy end this quick.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
22,174 Posts
I care about it. I like to watch Taylor fight. I think Spinks will give him a little trouble however.
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
25,672 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
PrettyBoyFloyd said:
I care about it. I like to watch Taylor fight. I think Spinks will give him a little trouble however.
you love all the boring fighters shane. :laugh:
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
22,174 Posts
I guess so.
Floyd
Shane Mosley
Taylor
Hopkins
Winky

There are many others who I like that are less defensive but I really like the counterpunchers. That is how I fight.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
138 Posts
PrettyBoyFloyd said:
I care about it. I like to watch Taylor fight. I think Spinks will give him a little trouble however.
Taylor would be well served to start using his jab like he used to in the fight against Spinks. Dont worry about trying to knock him out. If it comes then so be it.
According to the SOUTH WALES ARGUS, Joe Calzaghe plans to be ringside for the JT-Cory fight. He says he would like for a superfight between JC and JT to happen by September and he plans on doing anything possible to make that happen.:)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,108 Posts
PrettyBoyFloyd said:
I guess so.
Floyd
Shane Mosley
Taylor
Hopkins
Winky

There are many others who I like that are less defensive but I really like the counterpunchers. That is how I fight.

Shane do you like any young up & coming fighters or average fighters or just the top guys?
 

·
The Maul Brawling Slugger
Joined
·
1,000 Posts
tommygunn said:
taylor v spinks.

anybody realy care about this one?

taylor should realy end this quick.
Taylor will win... that is not Spinks' weight class!!!:thumbsdown:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
138 Posts
White Tyson said:
Taylor will win... that is not Spinks' weight class!!!:thumbsdown:
Of course Taylor will win. But then again that wasnt Floyds weight class either. If you like boxing you will watch the fight.:thumbsup:
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
22,174 Posts
ERIK said:
Shane do you like any young up & coming fighters or average fighters or just the top guys?
I like many of the up and comers.
Andre Berto
Khan
Juan Diaz
Edgar Sosa
Chad Dawson
Kelly Pavlik
Many, many more just can't think.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,505 Posts
I like Boom Boom! Any of you guys see his fight on the undercard? Hes young and a bit reckless, but a tonne of potential!

I think JT will win a lob-sided UD!
 

·
Mental Midget
Joined
·
4,170 Posts
Yeah Lad, I saw the boom boom fight as well. The kid can punch pretty hard. Id like to see more of him, but he definitely needs to work on keeping those hands up. He got caught with some silly shots. Lotta potential though, for sure.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,108 Posts
PrettyBoyFloyd said:
I like many of the up and comers.
Andre Berto
Khan
Juan Diaz
Edgar Sosa
Chad Dawson
Kelly Pavlik
Many, many more just can't think.

Ok cool, Edgar Sosa I dont know much of him.

Diaz & Dawson are champs so they are not up & comers :D

I like Diaz as well.
 
1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Top