Boxing Forum - Boxing Discussion Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
At Buter, Pa. (ESPN2): Brian Minto vs. John Poore, 10 rounds, heavyweights; Tommy Karpency vs. Dallas Vargas, 8 rounds, light heavyweights; Michael Clark vs. Dorin Spivey, 8 rounds, junior welterweights

·
Wet Beaver Bandit
5,334 Posts
what time does it get going at?

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Right NOW!!!

I kind of spiffed up the options for the vBookie tonight. The odds for the first 5 props (winner/over/under/draw) are official. I made up the odds for the second 5 props based on what I've read. I hope you guys enjoy. I will leave the betting open until the bell dings.

·
Registered
2,041 Posts
Decent first fight. It was interesting to hear about the deaf guy.
I thought so too. He asked if he won and had a subdued reaction. I guess it takes some of the thrill out of it when you don't hear the voice of the ring announcer reading the results. I wonder if his equilibrium is affected at all during fights as a result of his being deaf.

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I know you're pumped right now.
Hell yeah. I should have bet more. I only made about 100K off of both bets. I almost put a million down on TKO1, but I was worried Minto would try feeling him out a little bit in round one.

·
Team Mayweather
24,365 Posts
I just may. I'm waiting on the odds to pac/hatton or maybe jones/calzaghe. I may put a few on jones, although he has a decent shot at losing.

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
It is just a fun feature. I started with nothing and have bet my way to where I am now. Also, VS (owners of the forum) are working on a new store where you can use your points to get BF merchandise.

·
Registered
318 Posts
I like Minto. He's pretty active and doesn't mind getting hit. I'd like to see him take on a belt holder although an Arreola fight would be interesting.

·
Registered
2,041 Posts
It is just a fun feature. I started with nothing and have bet my way to where I am now. Also, VS (owners of the forum) are working on a new store where you can use your points to get BF merchandise.
That store idea sounds pretty sweet. I'll have to get in on this action sometime.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts