Boxing Forum - Boxing Discussion Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
1,123 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Joe Green looked pretty good, but boy does he leave himself wide open when he swings from the floor.

·
Team Mayweather
24,365 Posts
Greene leaves himself way to open but he does have power. Good hook to finish the job after his dad yelled get this **** over with.

Vasquez is a beast and he can punch.

Urango can punch as well. All good fights

Night of the Knockouts. A better night than expected.

·
Registered
1,123 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
ok how tall is he?on the stats on espn it said 6-3.later i seen some wher 6-7.witch is it?oh yeah he wont last long any desent heavy will take him out.
I don't know how tall he is, but he's scary as hell the way he walks towards you like he's gonna kick your ass. :laugh:

·
Registered
1,123 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Yeah impressive, but poor old Estrada can't block a punch to save his life. Now he's fighting 8 rounders, and is a walk over to up and comers.

·
Registered
589 Posts
I enjoyed all the fights. I think I'm the only person here who does her toes and watches the fights. LOL. I like Greene. But he needs to work on his defense. Urango looked good. But I was expecting him to win by knock out. He didn't disappoint. He's huge for his weight.

·
tellin' it like it is
18,612 Posts
I enjoyed all the fights. I think I'm the only person here who does her toes and watches the fights. LOL. I like Greene. But he needs to work on his defense. Urango looked good. But I was expecting him to win by knock out. He didn't disappoint. He's huge for his weight.
you're the only female on here, so you better be!:laugh:

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
I wasn't impressed with Greene. Urango looked good, but I hate his stance. KO of the year for Urango IMO.

·
tellin' it like it is
18,612 Posts

·
Team Mayweather
24,365 Posts
Its right behind miranda imo but its defenently runner up imo. I'm just glad none of them went the distance.

SS: he's big for the weight because his upperbody is huge, but his legs are tiny, thats why he got rocked in his last fight.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts