Boxing Forum - Boxing Discussion Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all. Does anyone have experience taking weighted vests on airplanes with you. I would like to just wear it onto the plane, but don't know if they will allow it. Thanks for any input.

·
Iron Lungs
3,315 Posts
never have..but jsut sounds like a bad idea..theyll probably give u hell for it and ull end up not being able to take it..i coulod find out for u I know someone that works in the airport..Ill keep u posted.

·
Registered
87 Posts
I wouldn't

If you're flying in America and TSA gets ahold of you with that vest you'll be screwed....with a nite stick...literally. Those morons will flip out. Let's just say you'll miss your flight...

·
Registered
841 Posts
If you're flying in America and TSA gets ahold of you with that vest you'll be screwed....with a nite stick...literally. Those morons will flip out. Let's just say you'll miss your flight...
Exactly, cool idea but don't try it.

·
Registered
841 Posts
why would you wanna wear the vest on the plane?

And why wouldnt they let you wear the vest?
Too feel lighter I guess, I honestly don't know why you would, you feel groggy enough when you get off a plane.

Bold: Think about that one for a sec.

·
Registered
87 Posts
well...

Well, if you do be sure to not have any coiled wires sticking out of it and make sure not to have a button in your hand wired to the vest. :laugh:

·
Administrator
4,993 Posts
I would take it with me (if I didnt have to pay for the insane fees they charge for extra bags and weight), as long as it's folded with the weights by it's side they would understand and it's easily explained and revised. The most important piece of advice is: DO NOT WEAR IT.

·
Team Mayweather
24,365 Posts
Horrible idea. A weighted vest is used for/while training. Walking around with one on and flying in a plane with one on will do absolutely nothing for you.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts