Boxing Forum - Boxing Discussion Forums banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,321 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This forum is for Olympic Boxing only. Any boxing discussion about Olympic boxing that will be held in Beijing, should take place in here. That way we can keep the normal boxing discussion seperate.

·
Calvarez
7,453 Posts
This forum is for Olympic Boxing only. Any boxing discussion about Olympic boxing that will be held in Beijing, should take place in here. That way we can keep the normal boxing discussion seperate.
Great idea for a new section Roger :thumbsup:

·
Banned
25,672 Posts
Team GB baby. :cheeky4:

·
Premium Member
9,456 Posts
Gary Russell is who you saw I think. Fast little black dude.

Yeah I'm loving this section!
Yeah he was the guy I picked to win the gold. He looked pretty solid. He's quick with some good power and defense.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Any exciting heavyweight prospects on the American side? To state the obvious, the U.S. needs some new blood in that division professionally.

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
Any exciting heavyweight prospects on the American side? To state the obvious, the U.S. needs some new blood in that division professionally.
To be completely honest I do not follow anything related to the heavyweight division.

·
Boxings Own Living Legend
8,579 Posts
What happened with the kid from Duncanville Texas that was sent home from the colorado training camp. He was apparantly late getting back to Co due to illness in the family. I think his name is Luis Yannis or something like that.
I'm surprised Shane doesnt know what happened. I know if I was still in Texas I'd be right on top of that one

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
What happened with the kid from Duncanville Texas that was sent home from the colorado training camp. He was apparantly late getting back to Co due to illness in the family. I think his name is Luis Yannis or something like that.
I'm surprised Shane doesnt know what happened. I know if I was still in Texas I'd be right on top of that one
Luis Yanez from Duncanville. He's a 108 lb'er. He's going to be competing at Beijing. Everything was resolved buddy. Luis is my homie from the ol GG days.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts