Boxing Forum - Boxing Discussion Forums banner

1 - 20 of 109 Posts

·
Registered
4,432 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I lost though...I tried my hardest. Thought i was gonna win it til i ran out of stamina. Threw up in the locker room and everything. I tried to put the video up on youtube but it doesn't let me keep the video up cause its too long. Can i send my video to someone on here and they can fix it? i'd really love to show you guys. I did really well in the 1st and 2nd. half of the 2nd and 3rd i lost it.

My first boxing match Video by Bryan - MySpace Video

MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service

·
Administrator
4,993 Posts
Damn man... Too bad about the fight. What you gotta remember is there's always next time and the version of you in the ring today is the worst version of you that'll ever be in the ring. If you keep training, you'll always be better than what you were today. You'll get em next time:thumbsup:

If you want, you can send it to me and I'll cut it into segments and either send it back so you can upload it or I'll upload it myself tomorrow.

·
Registered
4,432 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I would like to split it to put it on youtube. Or cut it short on parts we don't need. If you can do that for me Dr then that would be deeply appreciated. And it's alright guys..thinking about it. Amatuer scoring sucks. I didn't do bad at all in my opinion. I ran out of stamina..what could i do? I flurried for 2 minutes in the 1st round and i didn't stop cause i caught him with every punch i threw. I just got really tired. It's alright though. But thanks guys. And if you can do that DR as isaid it would be deeply appreeciated. Just tell me if you can so we can set this up so i can give you the file.

·
Calvarez
7,453 Posts
I lost though...I tried my hardest. Thought i was gonna win it til i ran out of stamina. Threw up in the locker room and everything. I tried to put the video up on youtube but it doesn't let me keep the video up cause its too long. Can i send my video to someone on here and they can fix it? i'd really love to show you guys. I did really well in the 1st and 2nd. half of the 2nd and 3rd i lost it.
Unlucky Bryan. Always next time bud.

·
Registered
4,432 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Yeah i know..I don't know how i lost i hit him so many times. A point was taken away from me for holding but cmon now..i hit him more than 40 times. They all landed cleanly. I don't understand how he hit me more than that cause i was still throwing after the later rounds.

·
Registered
4,432 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Yeah its the name of my gym. Help Our Neighborhood Kids. My trainer is trying to get sponsors and stuff to help us stay open and he wants to basically help neighborhood kids who don't grow up in a good environment.

·
Iron Lungs
3,315 Posts
Oh, yeah I remember now, you had posted that article previously about how he drives around to neighboorhoods talkin to kids n stuff. cool :thumbsup:

·
Registered
7,505 Posts
Unlucky man. I wouldn't worry too much about your first fight, and the end of the day your still learning and in the amateurs losing is part of that process.

·
Greatest of all times
1,006 Posts
first round was good. I can say if you could fight all the match like that you could`ve won.
that guy had some serious fast left hook. how old are you ?

·
Iron Lungs
3,315 Posts
Just finished watching the fight. You did good overall. That point deducted was unecessary.

I noticed the 1st round you came out throwing and connecting alot and the other guy was kind of just weathering the storm waiting for you to tire out and thats pretty much what happened. Would suggest to pace yourself a bit next time and take a step back to set up your shots but I did see some good combinations.

Good job though man, for your 1st fight Id say it was good and you only going to get better so I wouldnt worry about it much. just keep working hard n stay focused.

1 - 20 of 109 Posts