Boxing Forum - Boxing Discussion Forums banner

1 - 20 of 84 Posts

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
At Houston (ESPN2): Chris Henry vs. Ruben Williams, 10 rounds, light heavyweights; Austin Trout vs. Byron Tyson, 8 rounds, junior middleweights

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Betting will be accepted for another 2 hours or until the first fight starts. I will re-open the better once the first fight ends, so that you can bet on the main event. Enjoy, and get your asses in here and chat!!!

-Shane

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Damn, I should have gone to the fights tonight. They're only an hour and a half away but they wanted $250 for floor seats. I don't have any hook ups in H-town, so I said screw it. Texas baby!

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Ay Shane when do I get my 10 million points for winning the prediction contest?
:laugh:It's only 100,000 homie! Roger is the only one who can get into the admin control panel and just add points. I'd have to pay out of my own. I may do that anyways.

·
Administrator
4,993 Posts
I thought you said you hated fighters who didnt work out? Texas pride override that, haha. Hill is lookin like he gives the gym no love, he took it though.

·
El Violento
8,076 Posts
Hill should get the win. But he better not get to attached to that undefeated record. Cuz he'll be losing it soon

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I thought you said you hated fighters who didnt work out? Texas pride override that, haha. Hill is lookin like he gives the gym no love, he took it though.
If he wasn't from Texas I'd have verbally crucified him by now!

·
El Violento
8,076 Posts
This Trout-Tyson fight should be intresting. Tyson is from Los Angeles. But I'm taking Trout. Tyson looked bad in his last fight

1 - 20 of 84 Posts