Boxing Forum - Boxing Discussion Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Team Mayweather
24,365 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well i just found out today, after a long argument with my wife ( common law ) about all the medical bills that we had. We have decided to have another baby. Im still a young man but she's older than me with a steady steady career and im about there. Her cancer has gave her a new look on life and since its supposadly gone, i have agreed to go ahead with this. Just thought i would inform you guys about this.

OH....................... We are getting married for real on October 13th. Wish me luck.

·
Team Mayweather
24,365 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
i hope everythign goes smooth too. We just lost water where we live for the next 3 days becasue the plant just shut down because its floooding pretty bad in our area.

·
Premium Member
9,662 Posts
TysonJones said:
i hope everythign goes smooth too. We just lost water where we live for the next 3 days becasue the plant just shut down because its floooding pretty bad in our area.

Wow, that sucks for you.

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
Holy crap dude! Congratu freakin lations! That is fantastic news. It is flooding here as well. My bday is the 14th of October. Maybe I can drive up for the official wedding Lance!

·
Team Mayweather
24,365 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
lol dang dude, that is pretty scary. if all goes as planned shane, ill shoot you an invite.

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
Yep, from almost two years ago. We have been together for like 6 years. Man those pageants were amazing!!! Mmmmmmmmmm

1 - 13 of 13 Posts