Boxing Forum - Boxing Discussion Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Boxings Own Living Legend
8,579 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can I ask what happened to the thread I started last night BHop!!BHop!!?
Has it been removed ? If so why??

·
8,579 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

·
Registered
7,505 Posts
Yeah And I bet I know who merged it too and I get blamed for starting stuff here Jeez
There were at least 4 or 5 threads about the same thing, thats why they were merged together. This happens all the time CJ, rather than having lots of threads about the same thing we just have one. It makes it easier and less repetitive around here.

·
8,579 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
well then rise above it Cj and dont start this shite all over again.it was a great day for Bhop fans, dont start arguing over a merged thread.
I'm not going to stoop to their level any more Golden I just want people to know who it is causing the drama OK

·
8,579 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
There were at least 4 or 5 threads about the same thing, thats why they were merged together. This happens all the time CJ, rather than having lots of threads about the same thing we just have one. It makes it easier and less repetitive around here.
There are still 4 threads Leeds c'mon man you dont have to be blind to see what going on :)

·
8,579 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·

·
8,579 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I feel I've proved my point now let this thread die. I refuse to be part of any more drama

·
Team Mayweather
24,365 Posts
Merged with 5 other threads...... 4 other threads remain because they are slightly of different topics. The individual opinion threads were merged into one and rightfully so. It was explained. Thread closed, issue resolved.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.