Boxing Forum - Boxing Discussion Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
-Troopers arrested an MIT student at gunpoint Friday after she walked into Logan International Airport wearing a computer circuit board and wiring on her sweatshirt. Authorities call it a fake bomb; she called it art-

Art?!?!?! She is STUPID! you cannot walk into an airport like that and expect nothing to happen! People like that get me a little mad.

Here is the link to the rest of the story
NEWS - Comcast.net

·
Premium Member
9,662 Posts
One thing school and college can never teach is common sence. Someone could go to school for 50 years and still be dumb as a rock common sence wise. Some people are just born with out any common sence...or very little. From what Ive seen, a lot of the time people who didn't go to college have plenty of street smarts. Larry Holmes is the perfect example. He only has a partial 7th grade education (he got thrown out in the middle of the year), and he kept all of his boxing money, is making millions a year, and he has over $100 million, yet there are college graduates that are out there making hundreds of thousands of dollars and pissing it all away.

Well, my rant is over, have a nice day.;)

·
Banned
25,672 Posts
i see dumb people. :cool:

·
Mental Midget
4,170 Posts
bill1234 said:
One thing school and college can never teach is common sence. Someone could go to school for 50 years and still be dumb as a rock common sence wise. Some people are just born with out any common sence...or very little. From what Ive seen, a lot of the time people who didn't go to college have plenty of street smarts. Larry Holmes is the perfect example. He only has a partial 7th grade education (he got thrown out in the middle of the year), and he kept all of his boxing money, is making millions a year, and he has over $100 million, yet there are college graduates that are out there making hundreds of thousands of dollars and pissing it all away.

Well, my rant is over, have a nice day.;)
Good post Bill. Some people just dont think.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts