Boxing Forum - Boxing Discussion Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
-Troopers arrested an MIT student at gunpoint Friday after she walked into Logan International Airport wearing a computer circuit board and wiring on her sweatshirt. Authorities call it a fake bomb; she called it art-

Art?!?!?! She is STUPID! you cannot walk into an airport like that and expect nothing to happen! People like that get me a little mad.

Here is the link to the rest of the story
NEWS - Comcast.net

·
Mental Midget
4,170 Posts
What a FOOL. MIT brainiacs with plenty of knowledge but no common sense.

What did she think was going to happen? Art, my ass. She could have gotten her head blown off.

Fool.

Good post man

·
Premium Member
9,662 Posts
One thing school and college can never teach is common sence. Someone could go to school for 50 years and still be dumb as a rock common sence wise. Some people are just born with out any common sence...or very little. From what Ive seen, a lot of the time people who didn't go to college have plenty of street smarts. Larry Holmes is the perfect example. He only has a partial 7th grade education (he got thrown out in the middle of the year), and he kept all of his boxing money, is making millions a year, and he has over $100 million, yet there are college graduates that are out there making hundreds of thousands of dollars and pissing it all away.

Well, my rant is over, have a nice day.;)

·
Mental Midget
4,170 Posts
bill1234 said:
One thing school and college can never teach is common sence. Someone could go to school for 50 years and still be dumb as a rock common sence wise. Some people are just born with out any common sence...or very little. From what Ive seen, a lot of the time people who didn't go to college have plenty of street smarts. Larry Holmes is the perfect example. He only has a partial 7th grade education (he got thrown out in the middle of the year), and he kept all of his boxing money, is making millions a year, and he has over $100 million, yet there are college graduates that are out there making hundreds of thousands of dollars and pissing it all away.

Well, my rant is over, have a nice day.;)
Good post Bill. Some people just dont think.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts