Boxing Forum - Boxing Discussion Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
All day long I am coughing unproductively and this has been going on for 2 weeks now. No phlegm or any of that ****...just these raw, dry coughs that come and go. And I feel fine.
What the **** am I supposed to do about this? Take Ephedrine? Tough it out? Punch myself a few times in the chest? Ignore it and repress the coughs?
I dont even smoke, but am exposed to second hand smoke as I live in Jersey City. Life throws a lot of **** at me and I deal with all kinds of **** on a day to day basis...
so just tell me how to I stop ******* coughing?

·
Mental Midget
4,170 Posts
Well *****, I'm no doctor so I couldn't tell you. Maybe try WebMD ? See your doctor and find out whats up?
Itchy throat? Dry throat? Drink plenty of water. If its a virus, usually you'll get those congestions symptoms.

If all else fails, stop smoking the chronic.

·
Calvarez
7,453 Posts
All day long I am coughing unproductively and this has been going on for 2 weeks now. No phlegm or any of that ****...just these raw, dry coughs that come and go. And I feel fine.
What the **** am I supposed to do about this? Take Ephedrine? Tough it out? Punch myself a few times in the chest? Ignore it and repress the coughs?
I dont even smoke, but am exposed to second hand smoke as I live in Jersey City. Life throws a lot of **** at me and I deal with all kinds of **** on a day to day basis...
so just tell me how to I stop ******* coughing?
Go to the doctor.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts