Boxing Forum - Boxing Discussion Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,662 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Me, I guess I have a mild case of arachnaphobia. But I just kill spiders, I don't scream, cower, whimper etc. I just simply don't like them, so I kill them if they are in my way, or near where I will be, might be, or where I am.

·
Team Mayweather
24,365 Posts
3 out of 3, spiders are the only thing that have ever made me jump. Not deathly afraid, just dont like them at all.

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
I am terrified of snakes and have been for as long as I can remember. It is something about the way they move that just makes me freak out. With that said, I can see a snake several feet away and kill it with no fear. It is when I am out hunting and I nearly step on one that it scares the hell out of me. This fear was derived from an experience I had at the age of 9 at a pond fishing with my dad. I was on the bank fishing for cat fish and a water moccasin was about two feet behind me when my dad saw it and grabbed it in a flash, cutting its head off with his pocket knife. It scared the hell out of me, and I've been terrified of snakes sense.

·
Registered
2,272 Posts
Airplanes. First time I flew on one we hit a big storm and the plane was all over the place with women screaming and drinks flying everywhere. Now the scare the s**t out of me.

·
Registered
4,210 Posts
Rats. I honestly cant move when i see them (only happened too me 2) and when i see them in movies or whatever i feel really bad. And ofc im really scared of somone in my family getting hurt.

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
Man I know what you mean. My girlfriend freaks out when there are rats in movies or on television. I don't know what it is, but rats have never bothered me. She will nearly throw up in her mouth just from seeing a rat on TV.

That wasn't a shot at you Brutus!

·
Registered
1,312 Posts
bill1234 said:
I don't mind flying at all.
I don't mind it either. I used to, but not anymore. if you think about how many times airplane atendents fly per week (after talking to one, she flies 5-7 times per week on average and has been doing it for years!) it does seem pretty safe in that sense. I figure, if they are doing this for a career, why should I be scared about flying once a year if that. I agree with PBF about the snakes. was playing golf and hooked my ball into the woods and went to pick it up, a snake was like 2 feet away from my feet and I didn't see it. once I saw it move I think I broke my personal high jump record that day. needless to say I let the snake have the ball.

·
Premium Member
9,662 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I like snakes. I love catching them. Haven't gotten bit yet though. I almost picked up a copperhead when I was in 1st grade at a birthday party...luckily the kids father stopped me, or I might not be on here typing this right now.

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
Man we used to live in the woods before I moved to Dallas, and I was raking leaves away from our fence and a copperhead was in a pile of leaves that I picked up until it fell out. That scared the hell out of me.

·
Banned
25,672 Posts
bill1234 said:
I like snakes. I love catching them. Haven't gotten bit yet though. I almost picked up a copperhead when I was in 1st grade at a birthday party...luckily the kids father stopped me, or I might not be on here typing this right now.
DAMN THAT KIDS FATHER!!!!!

:laugh:

·
Banned
25,672 Posts
heights are my thing, i get a nose bleed on the kerb.

·
Premium Member
9,662 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
TommyGunn said:
DAMN THAT KIDS FATHER!!!!!

:laugh:
LOL. Whose to say? Maybe you wouldn't have become a mod within the first 3 days of becoming a member of it weren't for me?

·
Premium Member
9,662 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
TommyGunn said:
heights are my thing, i get a nose bleed on the kerb.
LOL. I don't mind heights, but cliffs and stuff like that, that gets me nervous. I would have a hard time at the grand canyon, because with my luck, someone would slip, hit me, bump me in, and say WTF as I fell, and peg me with a rock on my way down (which would be the scariest 1min of my life...falling down 3 miles)

·
Banned
25,672 Posts
bill1234 said:
LOL. Whose to say? Maybe you wouldn't have become a mod within the first 3 days of becoming a member of it weren't for me?
#

i was the best thing on this board after 1 hour of posting bill. :p

·
Team Mayweather
24,365 Posts
no kidding, if it werent for that dumb dad, bill wouldnt be here and tommy wouldnt be the boss man. DAMN THAT KIDS FATHER!!

i love heights.

·
Premium Member
9,662 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
TommyGunn said:
#

i was the best thing on this board after 1 hour of posting bill. :p
LOL, I was, and still am the best.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts