Boxing Forum - Boxing Discussion Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Team Mayweather
24,365 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I have close to 20 boxing gloves in my collection from just about every maker of gloves, from cleto reyes to grant to everlast to title. But I've recently ran across some not so big named gloves and im wondering how good they actually are. I'm sure some of you guys own a pair because of the decent price. But what are your thoughts on the following:

Rival Fitness Bag Gloves from Title Boxing

Pro Mex Official Pro Fight Gloves from Title Boxing

Tuf-Wear Lace-Up Training Gloves from Title Boxing

Attachments

·
Registered
71 Posts
Let me know how you like the rivals as I am interested in them as well. Have you had a pair of Rivals before, is so how did you like them?

·
Team Mayweather
24,365 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Never owned a pair but Im just adding to my collection. I'll definently let you know how they do.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Rival gloves

I have a pair of RB3 Mexican bag gloves and a pair of the RS2V sparing gloves - goth them both direct from rivalboxing.com
Love them.
The bag gloves I have been using for a few years now, couple times a week at least either on a bag or with focus mits. They have held up, so much so that looking at them you at quick glance think they were new.
The sparring gloves are new but seem to be the same high quality.

I am very happy with them.

jason

·
Registered
9 Posts
hey tyson, when you get the rivals can you post pics and what size you got. oh yea, also how they hold up against a heavy bag?

thanks

·
Registered
18 Posts
gloves

here you go.
Flickr: Photos from demne

you can see the crease's in the bag gloves. thats from some pretty heavy use over almost 3 years, heavy bag, double end, and focus mitts.
Also one of the sparring gloves.

A lot of people in my area are using them, and I see a lot of the Canadian MMA guys using them - good enough for GSP, good enough for me.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Rival Gloves

I'm seeing those all over the place now. Let me know how those work. For better or worse boxing is a sport stuck in tradition so it isn't very receptive to equipment technology or training techniques. So let me know how those gloves work for you.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts